techforce Posted March 31, 2011 Report Posted March 31, 2011 can't wait to see the finished product!!!
LoudNLow931 Posted April 1, 2011 Author Report Posted April 1, 2011 can't wait to see the finished product!!! They wont be completely finished this weekend, I'm going to sand down the fiberglass and paint it black for the event lol. Don't have enough time to start the body filler. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted April 2, 2011 Author Report Posted April 2, 2011 So there's a car audio event coming up this weekend so I deiced to paint the door panels and put them on sense I won't have time to body filler them,sand them and wrap them before the event. Here's how they are looking... 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
tlee2 Posted April 2, 2011 Report Posted April 2, 2011 Doors looking good. Nice color choice on the box too looks familiar lol 6 Sundown X 15s 2 Sundown NS1 V2s C Pillar 4th order Bagged Suburban on 24s http://youtube.com/tlee333
Robert8252 Posted April 2, 2011 Report Posted April 2, 2011 Looking good Joe! 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
LoudNLow931 Posted April 7, 2011 Author Report Posted April 7, 2011 Yessir, Waiting for my body filler to come in so I can finish my doors. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted April 22, 2011 Author Report Posted April 22, 2011 So some of you may have seen the wall I built, It didn't do what I wanted it to so... This box is going back in with a few mods to it. Should all be back in my truck by this weekend. Also I will be finishing my doors here really soon, just waiting on body filler STILL. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
akustoms Posted April 22, 2011 Report Posted April 22, 2011 tuned in for this 15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.