Jump to content

LoudNLow's 2011 Blazer Rebuild


Recommended Posts

Posted

i know the general place that you live. you best be posting pics :)

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

I did. Had to take This chick out to eat lol. When I get home ill post.

Damn she has the chocker collar on already?! Tiss tiss.... :lol:

Posted

I did. Had to take This chick out to eat lol. When I get home ill post.

Damn she has the chocker collar on already?! Tiss tiss.... :lol:

Probably has the whip and all! :D

Na that chick done upgraded to a electric shock collar... :D

Posted

thread fail.

no pics.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

I did. Had to take This chick out to eat lol. When I get home ill post.

Damn she has the chocker collar on already?! Tiss tiss.... :lol:

Probably has the whip and all! :D

Na that chick done upgraded to a electric shock collar... :D

LOL!

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Posted

Nope This is a different girl ;) lol. Ill be home and post pics in about 15mins.

Oh pimp status on the rise?! LOL!

PICS GOT DAMN IT!!! lol :D

Posted

My phone is stupid and the camera doesn't work on it So I had to take pics with my zi8 or I would have already posted them lol.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 873 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...