TheSundownFire Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 So my computer tower speakers are starting to take a crap finally after 6 years. Anyone have any brands or models to look into? Im looking to spend $150 to $200. Kinda cheap but Im a broke college kid for now. Thanks. 1999 Pontiac Sunfire Alpine CDA-9886 Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D Sundown Audio SAX-50.4 Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components Image Dynamics iD12 Optima Yellow Top SQFire FTW.
cheese20323 Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 Logitech has always been nice for 2.1 is were its at. 92 Accord Build
Big_Mike Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 Logitech has always been nice for 2.1 is were its at. I have to agree
drewb53 Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 I got a set from best buy they were klipsch 2.1 and they were $150. I love them. 2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012 no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.
zayres29 Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 I got a set from best buy they were klipsch 2.1 and they were $150. I love them. i probably have the same set as this guy i was going to say klpsch they are amazing i got mine for like 120 though Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
TheSundownFire Posted January 3, 2011 Author Report Posted January 3, 2011 I was thinking Logitech. I have Altec Lansing now and they were good while they lasted but the volume knob is acting wonky and it picks up a lot of interference. Forgot to mention I only need 2.1. I cheaped out and didnt get the nice 5.1 supported laptop but its whatever, I dont watch a lot of movies. 1999 Pontiac Sunfire Alpine CDA-9886 Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D Sundown Audio SAX-50.4 Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components Image Dynamics iD12 Optima Yellow Top SQFire FTW.
Rockbrook Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 this Logitech 2.1 system i got probably 5 years ago is still gettin the job done here. its never let me down and i swear the bass nob rarely gets turned up cause im sure my neighbors would hate me then. i probably paid around 50 bucks for it when i got it,and i thought that was alot for computer speakers IMO lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.