new product - "Distortion Detector"..NEW PICS page 22 Video Update page 26

I'm sure this has been answered but I tried to search all 38 pages but might have missed it. What is the reason for the difference in db on the tracks and also does it make a difference what your eq settings are on the head unit or should they be set to flat?

The 0db tracks are used for setting max levels for clipping.

But the other tracks are for as follows: (0db can be used for it as well)

it all deals with the amount of gain overlap you want to have. Although the higher overlap, the usual more distortion you have as a consequence but gain DB.

here is what im trying to say:

gainoverlap.jpg

2 Sundown Audio SA-10s

Box built by Speed of Sound

Kicker 1500.1

Infinity Ref 475a

Rockford Fosgate T1682c 6x8s

Pioneer Premier DEH-510UB

XS Power D6500

Stock 130amp Alt

Big 3

Build Log

Hey steve is there a date your shooting for on this to lauch to the public or have you thought of pre orders because it will clear out and it will be like or things have a waiting list jw man great job and in my eyes your where and icon before you made this now your a god lol. I just hope i have a chance in my life to shake your hand because of you and others like techforce i want bigger and better things and im just happy there are ppl in the audio game to look up to thanks man

2x Mtx JH551204(soon to be 4)

2x Hifonics hfi12d4s

1xMTX Terminator 250.1

custom built box tuned to 35 hz

Dual xdvd710 head unit (soon to be a double din)

1999 Pontiac Montana (minivan pimpin)

Hey steve is there a date your shooting for on this to lauch to the public or have you thought of pre orders because it will clear out and it will be like or things have a waiting list jw man great job and in my eyes your where and icon before you made this now your a god lol. I just hope i have a chance in my life to shake your hand because of you and others like techforce i want bigger and better things and im just happy there are ppl in the audio game to look up to thanks man

Seriously?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Check the audio innovations section.

I have pre sale going now

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Steve...have you gone through your system with one of these yet?

Yes, i have....with our original prototype (that ate batteries for lunch every 3 minutes.....LITERALLY). I didnt get all of it done because of that. I will re-do it with one of the newer units soon. The new units have a much more efficient power supply in them and it shouldnt be a problem anymore.

Have you thought about a lithium-ion rechargeable power supply like say my Makita drills for example, i don't really know the specs on the unit you may have already done so??

Seriously?

I guess, I mean it is good to have a image to look forward to for inspiration.. but that seems a bit stalking, lol sorry man it does. I referred to Steven as an Icon before due to his involvement in making this a reality and in all right he is now an audio Icon for that hands down, but still a normal everyday guy who loves audio just as much as each of us here talking about audio. Hope that guy doesn't start getting to that "Stan" stage or Steven better run for it, lol :peepwall:

Seriously?

I guess, I mean it is good to have a image to look forward to for inspiration.. but that seems a bit stalking, lol sorry man it does. I referred to Steven as an Icon before due to his involvement in making this a reality and in all right he is now an audio Icon for that hands down, but still a normal everyday guy who loves audio just as much as each of us here talking about audio. Hope that guy doesn't start getting to that "Stan" stage or Steven better run for it, lol :peepwall:

No dude, I am almost positive he was saying "seriously?" because you have not been paying attention to know that these things ARE available to the public and already started with the presale...if that clears it up for you.

Seriously?

No dude, I am almost positive he was saying "seriously?" because you have not been paying attention to know that these things ARE available to the public and already started with the presale...if that clears it up for you.

Idk i guess it seems it can be taken moe than one way

Yes, i have....with our original prototype (that ate batteries for lunch every 3 minutes.....LITERALLY). I didnt get all of it done because of that. I will re-do it with one of the newer units soon. The new units have a much more efficient power supply in them and it shouldnt be a problem anymore.

I was wondering about this. My o-scope goes through batteries fast as well. Whats the average battery life on the new units? Or have they been tested long enough to get an average?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I have only one question about this tool now. Let's say I'm running 4 way active and I'm about to tune my midbass amp. I want to play a 150Hz tone to test it, would this tone work with the unit at all, or is it only made for 40Hz and 1000Hz?

Turn off crossovers until after you've set the amp with the tool.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R