Rockbrook Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 the way you said "Nuclear" had me rollin! lmao
TeejayBee Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 shit is my girlfriend still had her southern accent
korey_hofer Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 Isn't this racist? Edit, I cannot the video, I'm on a phone. Please post link. since when is redneck a race? lol What else is it? Redneck is something your born in, you can't "become" it. Its apart of you. um no not even close, I'll keep my mouth shut on the whole redneck thing but there is no "hick as fuck" gene previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
xXxOuTLaWxXx Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 I gotta see this, who's got a link? "i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac
korey_hofer Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYotDhGchA&feature=player_embedded previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
xXxOuTLaWxXx Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 Thanks for the link. You guys act like that's a big deal. Haha my grandma came from the hills of WV "i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac
Ford302Redneck Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 Isn't this racist? Edit, I cannot the video, I'm on a phone. Please post link. since when is redneck a race? lol What else is it? Redneck is something your born in, you can't "become" it. Its apart of you. um no not even close, I'll keep my mouth shut on the whole redneck thing but there is no "hick as fuck" gene How do you know? Are you a redneck?
iceman1575 Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 Isn't this racist? Edit, I cannot the video, I'm on a phone. Please post link. since when is redneck a race? lol What else is it? Redneck is something your born in, you can't "become" it. Its apart of you. is diabetes a race too then? Dunno why but that amuses me alot POTATO!
korey_hofer Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 Isn't this racist? Edit, I cannot the video, I'm on a phone. Please post link. since when is redneck a race? lol What else is it? Redneck is something your born in, you can't "become" it. Its apart of you. um no not even close, I'll keep my mouth shut on the whole redneck thing but there is no "hick as fuck" gene How do you know? Are you a redneck? um no, I'm not a redneck that is why I know that. thats like saying emo is a fucking race, see how retarded that is? previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
xXxOuTLaWxXx Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 I never understood all those damn kids that got into that Emo shit. Why the hell would you wanna look like a depressed gay kid? I just never understood it "i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.