I would love to see these vids in full length but seriously belive that either having someone videoing or having to move a camera every 5 mins is a huge distraction.

Even taking photo's along the way is difficult to do as it messes with the rythm of things and makes the job take longer and harder to get done.

Systems:

Fun Car:

Deck: Alpine CDA-9887

Front sounds: Alpine SPR-175A x2

Front power: RF T400.2 Benched at 265x2 rms @ 2ohm

Subs: RF T1 10 dual 4 Ohm x1

Sub power: RF R500.1

Box yet to be built.

All in a Mazda 323 Hatch in the cargo area only.

Daily hack:

Deck: Alpine CDA-9886

Front sounds: RF T152 5.25" coax x2

Front power: RF Power T400.2

Subs: Alpine SWR-1021d x4

Sub power: RF Power T20001

4.59cuft net 56" of port tuned to 32hz.

Work ute

Deck: Alpine iDA-X303

Speakers front: Stock

Speakers rear: None

Subs: Alpine type S SWS-1040

Amp: Alpine MRV-T320 x1 for woofer.

Box 1.42 cuft 39hz hidden under tray in blow thru design.

New ute to be much different.

um there is no way I would be waiting the million days it would take youtube to upload my 10 hour install vid, I doubt he wants to either

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Ya, I'm sure his son wants to hold the camera for 6 hours. And to the retard who says people are hating, uhhh who the fuck is hating?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I would love to see these vids in full length but seriously belive that either having someone videoing or having to move a camera every 5 mins is a huge distraction.

Even taking photo's along the way is difficult to do as it messes with the rythm of things and makes the job take longer and harder to get done.

It's not like it has to be in 100% detail, it can just be a general shot and tell what he is doing. Correct?

you guys arent getting the fact that he doesnt have to film everything i could just be like here is one amp ima put it here watch .... then skip too the next thing.

Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit

Rockford T1000.1bd

Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s

My build log.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/

v59y52.png

It's not like it has to be in 100% detail, it can just be a general shot and tell what he is doing. Correct?

Yeeeaaauhh

YEAUUUUH

Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit

Rockford T1000.1bd

Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s

My build log.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/

v59y52.png

YEAUUUUH

I don't know about that, let me call Rockford...

Archived