I feel like the 3 people that are all commenting on here saying the same exact thing are either three of the same people, or they all know each other. They all avoid everything that is thrown out to them about research. Then they say "Well I want Steve to show me how to do it." It seems that maybe if Steve hasn't done it before: (a) he doesn't want to, (B) he doesn't have time, © It would be impossible, or any other amount of possible reasons.

2 are members on funky bunch central, for sure since they use the same screen names on there.....

Like I said before what exactly is Steve not going into depth on that you want to know about, I am sure it can be found either by googling or by asking the question

im not saying i dont know anyone for d4s ive seen them on there but then again its so small how cant i have.

I didnt direct my statement at you Bro, sorry if it came off that way.....

WHAT IS THE DAMN THING YALL ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH OR NEED HELP WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got ahold of a Rockford rep that was on SocalSPL, I'm good. Thankfully someone helped. :/

I feel like the 3 people that are all commenting on here saying the same exact thing are either three of the same people, or they all know each other. They all avoid everything that is thrown out to them about research. Then they say "Well I want Steve to show me how to do it." It seems that maybe if Steve hasn't done it before: (a) he doesn't want to, (B) he doesn't have time, © It would be impossible, or any other amount of possible reasons.

well what 3 people specifically? i don't know anyone of you nor have i had a conversation with you all on the smd website. this was my first post on here.

If you look at my post above this you will see who I was saying. I took a guess at 3 people.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

i been having trouble installing head units. I'm really bad at crimping, soldering, and taping wires.

Your fuckin stupid... Sorry but my dog could crimp a fuckin wire

They took out Jonathan price and put Steve meade for that quote drew.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Seems to me that a couple people are tryn to get there post count up and start shit...people jus need to quit hatein..don't join the forum if all ur gunna do is bitch..that is all

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

okay, well when i read that i was like wtf, but never mind then.

Dj and m90 will you please just answer the question that has been asked like 10 times now. "What do you need help with?" There are a lot of people on here that will be willing to help. There is more likely a good chance that someone on here can get to it quicker than Steve will with other things going on.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

some of his video's look kinda sketchy. like he goes to install something and plays with it and it skips to being just done. that isn't very informational. could he be possibly be taking his vehicle to another place to have it installed?

Steve meade = A rich white kid from cali. Very well known on such forums as SMD and D4S for being a total noob. He is often bashed for his complete stupidity and lack of any knoledge in car audio.His parents buy his systems and he pays to have them install, and hes a drug dealer!!!

This is the shit that I think is kind of odd.. Truly, if you watched videos of Steve doing his new install and everything you would see that he does show some of his work on camera. Also, I hope that the drug dealer thing is a freaking joke, that is a good way just to get banned or get freaking flamed by people.

i was just replying to eschlong's post about what he said.

Seems to me that a couple people are tryn to get there post count up and start shit...people jus need to quit hatein..don't join the forum if all ur gunna do is bitch..that is all

I agree with this, m90lf is being a little post dropper. You know? I was just asking of simple info, that I had gotten from a Rockford rep on SoCalSPL :D That guy was great, too bad I don't remember his name though. :( Crap.

Archived