Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Longest poast ever for real yo :fyi:

Nope, one time long cat was quoted like 6times in a row, it was madness

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

But for real I think EXO has a video up on how to solder terminals along with steve, jonmanchester and a few other people.

Yea i watched both and its not that hard really...

Smaller wires are cake...

Posted

But for real I think EXO has a video up on how to solder terminals along with steve, jonmanchester and a few other people.

alright thank you so much. i will go and look them up. very much obliged. do they have crimping too?

Posted

But for real I think EXO has a video up on how to solder terminals along with steve, jonmanchester and a few other people.

Yea i watched both and its not that hard really...

Smaller wires are cake...

thank you too!

Posted

But for real I think EXO has a video up on how to solder terminals along with steve, jonmanchester and a few other people.

alright thank you so much. i will go and look them up. very much obliged. do they have crimping too?

idk, youtube has a search function. Search lol, Its really not that hard of a thing to do.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

But for real I think EXO has a video up on how to solder terminals along with steve, jonmanchester and a few other people.

alright thank you so much. i will go and look them up. very much obliged. do they have crimping too?

idk, youtube has a search function. Search lol, Its really not that hard of a thing to do.

THANK YOU!!!!

What i have been saying all along...

Posted

i will. sorry for all the frustration that I've caused. sorry for the little duchebags that kept posting about calling rockford and shit. they really got on my nerves.

Posted

its painfully obvious how noob some of you are. Do you know how much time is spent doing the dumb little things steve has already made videos of? or how much time is spent with things that are common sense? Actually after reading this post I can see why that last part would be tough.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6010 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...