CaptainzPlanetz Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 well im still not sure who this jp guy is so im just not going to even bother asking because obviously your not going to say who he is. secondly all your doing is flaming and not even helping. you cannot tell me that you dont think his videos are even relatively sketchy. i would like to see him actually install something for once fully without any skipping in the video. is that too much to ask for? even for a simple car alarm you have it skipping through. its not even going to be that long of a video. If you think its that easy, then do something simple like build a box, and film every single minute of it, make sure to keep talking the whole time so it doesnt get boring, also remember since Steve does 95% of his vids in HD do that as well, dont forget to keep talking, and then go and take that vid and upload it you will probably have to cut it into parts since it will be like 4 hours long, remember no stopping the recording during, then take a shit load of time to upload......seriously would you watch a 4 hour long video, who has that kind of time, and Im just talking about a basic box, a box that Steve would build would take much more time......also why he is gonna show how to do something vehicle specific/equipment specific, when it will not benefit the majority of is audience thats not working on that particular vehicle or using that equipment??? He has TuT's for more broad things, like setting and amp using an O-Scope, Soldering 1/0, etc...... So post back after you make the vid K...... ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
DJ-Slow-N-Throw Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 I don't get what is sketchy about his videos? He'll I have been the camera man in a lot of the vids, I don't understand the sketchy part at all. Like you seriously think he might have someone else do the install? That has to be the funnies and dumbest thing I have ever read here and I have been here the longest lol. This, I think Meade is 100% Legit, I just need more explanation :/ I need help on some things.
Autruche Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 This thread is FULL of fail. And all I have to say is: In before lock, lol. Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
jeyrapboy Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 This thread is FULL of fail. And all I have to say is: In before lock, lol. i done reported it a minute ago
DJ-Slow-N-Throw Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCPY96Frtyw This is what Steve needs to demo! This song is awesome to demo! But if I had help with my amps... I could do better demo's if I knew how, I need Rockford for this.
m90lf Posted January 4, 2011 Author Report Posted January 4, 2011 This thread is FULL of fail. And all I have to say is: In before lock, lol. i done reported it a minute ago i dont see how i did anything wrong. if he would answer my question. or do like a small install like installing a headunit or something all the way with no skipping i would very much like that.
ESchlong Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCPY96Frtyw This is what Steve needs to demo! This song is awesome to demo! But if I had help with my amps... I could do better demo's if I knew how, I need Rockford for this. why cant we be friends, join SMD n 916 together.!!
DJ-Slow-N-Throw Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 This thread is FULL of fail. And all I have to say is: In before lock, lol. i done reported it a minute ago i dont see how i did anything wrong. if he would answer my question. or do like a small install like installing a headunit or something all the way with no skipping i would very much like that. This, I don't think he did anything wrong, but then again I could be wrong, I just need to see more tuts to get a good grip :/
CaptainzPlanetz Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 Ok, im not arguing with this m90 kid anymore, I just searched and he is indeed part of the funky bunch, he has like 560 posts on funky bunch central... Edit: If you really had searched you would understand that Steve is the real deal, he has tons of builds not only for his own vehicles but many others, but since you just joined to start crap, you wouldnt know that ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
m90lf Posted January 4, 2011 Author Report Posted January 4, 2011 wow now my thread is getting flamed and spammed. just dandy!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.