I have 6 15s on a audiopipe 3000 with a mechman 270A alt, XS 3400 in front and two huge Deka batts in the back, my volts drop to high 10s low elevens on full tilt but wen I have a meter on my front batt it's only dropping to 13.7 on full tilt, am so confused any help would be great

Edited by BanginBass601

Where are you reading the voltage drop at? Are your back batteries charged up and good? Check your voltage output at the alternator, front battery, and back battery bank. They all should have the same voltage. Check your grounds and make sure all of your connections/fuses are good. If your front battery is reading 13.7 at full tilt and your back batteries are charged and good, then you should not be dropping that low.

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

what model deka's are they?

check voltage drop before and after every fuse block and connection. see if you can find the weak point.

what size wire and fuse do you have running front to back? are the back batteries grounded to the chassis or at the front battery?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

would another run of pos and neg 0ga help?

I am curious to hear the solution of your problem too, as I have about a 1 volt drop from to back myself.

That said I am only looking at the volt meters and not testing with my DMM.

Edited by Sir-Lancelot

2001 Yukon XL

Sitting on 35 x 12.50 x 20, XD Monsters

Headunit: Clarion DXZ785USB

Front: B&C 10NW64 10" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Rear: B&C 8NDL51 8" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Mids & Highs Amps: MB Quart DSC 4125, MB Quart DSC 480

Subs: 4 18" SSA ZCONS

Sub Amps: 4 GP3K Pro

Electrical: Iraggi 260a, 3 tejcurrent 240a, tejcurrent quad bracket

Kinetik - 6 HC2400

ssa_team.png