Help Looking For 13x7 Spoke Rims

I'm looking to get my car some rims finally! img20110104133945.jpg

looking for some 13x7 spoke rims, but I don't know whats a good price for them, at my local rim shop they got some for $699.00 with tax and come with everything plus white wall tires. img20110104125032.jpg But if i can find them cheaper on the internet I'll go that route and they said they'll sell me the white wall tires $69.00 each.

First System

Alpine CDA-105

Alpine Type R Component System (5.25)

Rockford Fosgate Punch 4-Way 6x9

15" Alpine Type R

No Amp Yet :(

too much IMO

we sell those tires for like 40-50bucks each.

the wheels my friend has a set of 15s for $150 brand new in box lol

i say 14in knock offs for $100each, is about the right price. i was actually looking up some Player wheels for a customer today 15x7 knock offs 100 spoke for $145.

1128610010_large.jpg

going for the mexi-mobile look ehh? :popcorn:

i love me some wire wheels but if you get a reverse offset they will stick out since that car is front wheel drive. just incase ya didnt know. standard or a front wheel drive offset would keep them under the fender a bit more but might not be the look your after. :pardon:

too much IMO

we sell those tires for like 40-50bucks each.

the wheels my friend has a set of 15s for $150 brand new in box lol

i say 14in knock offs for $100each, is about the right price. i was actually looking up some Player wheels for a customer today 15x7 knock offs 100 spoke for $145.

1128610010_large.jpg

going for the mexi-mobile look ehh? :popcorn:

Wow :shok: thats cheap is that from a local rim shop or where? I want that deal! :spiteful:

i love me some wire wheels but if you get a reverse offset they will stick out since that car is front wheel drive. just incase ya didnt know. standard or a front wheel drive offset would keep them under the fender a bit more but might not be the look your after. :pardon:

Thanks for the heads up i definitely want it under the fender.

check the lowrider mag u mite see a good deal.

I guess im gonna have to hit the magazine rack instead of work.. i mean at work haha

First System

Alpine CDA-105

15" Alpine Type R

You guys find some good prices i been checking out every set of rims that come on craigslist they try to sell them for 250-500 can talk most them down to 200-250 than goto see them to find out there all jacked up curbed rusted missing spokes n all that

First System

Alpine CDA-105

15" Alpine Type R

fyi those are chinas, they will leak, and they will rust.....Dayton and Zeniths are the only wires that go on my rides.... but they arent in the range you are talking about.. but here is some contact info to get the wheels straight from the manufacturer

Also dont forget to take advantage of our 20% off LAYITLOW copon code thumbsup.gif

WWW.OGRIMSDIRECT.COM

Coupon code works for

13x7 Reverse All Chrome

14x7 Reverse All Chrome

Comes out to $288 + shipping yes.gif

Just type in LAYITLOW in the coupon code box when checking out thanks for looking!

Now accepting orders on 13x7 rev 72 spokes CrossLace

562-926-4444

Pm for prices!

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived