I'm leaving in 5 to 10 mins to take a girl on a date... right..

Well... my buddy talked to her like.. earlier today and calls me and tells me hes going... :rolleyes::unsure:

so.. wtf.. he wants me to pick him up.. take him there.. I really dont want him there.. and every time I go with him somewhere he wants me to pay for gas even when it's his idea to go somewhere... he's a good friend and all.. just annoys me that he wants to barge in on a date and if I don't take him she'll be mad at me.. and if I do take him I'm going to be misearable :angry:

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*points gun at head*

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Take him but let him show what a diesel guy you are and what a cocksmoker he is.

Makes her drop panites for you, and hate him.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

I'm leaving in 5 to 10 mins to take a girl on a date... right..

Well... my buddy talked to her like.. earlier today and calls me and tells me hes going... :rolleyes::unsure:

Thats just dick, he's no friend if he doesn't have enough respect to let you fly solo. The chick agreeing to him tagging along is even more dick.

B)

That would be a good thing, if she was one of the slutty type girls that I've dated in the past but.. she's not lol

I borderline don't wanna go now because of this ughhhhhhh

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Thats just dick, he's no friend if he doesn't have enough respect to let you fly solo. The chick agreeing to him tagging along is even more dick.

B)

I call it cock-blocking

if he's going at all, I want him in a separate vehicle, I'm leaving in 5 mins.. and when I'm halfway to her house Im gonna him call and act like I forgot to pick him up

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Fly solo on this one homie..Sounds like ole boy is tryin to Cock block mane!! Give him some lame ass excuse,,,Man look I was gonna come by and get ya but man bout 15 minutes or so into our date man my stomach started hurtin man,,I had to take ole girl home early man so I couldnt even get by to get at ya....There you go,,.Problem solved.

I would blow them both off, go buy some coke and a cheap hooker and call it a night...lmao, but seriously, it is pretty messed that he is goin and even more messed up that she is lettin him go. Just man up and tell her that you would rather it just be you two and give him a password to bangbros or sumthin to keep him busy for the nite. Dates should be one on one unless there is 2 couples.

xa-1.gif