92 olds cutlass 4 12s in custom box

Updates bro?

yeah i got some updates i havent done anything hahaha its cold and im not making enough money to do what i want BUTTTT i am currently paying of a 250amp iraggi alt from a friend and when i get that in ill start with the wiring and batteries and work from there

• 2 months later...

alright guys alot of things have come up and i tell u what its nothing good about a month ago i got rear ended and insurance is going to total the cutlass so im going to wait and start a new build log with my new car when i can find one but the build is completely off once i get a new car be looking out for all DC audio amps and subs and Rf mids and highs and either a wall not telling the subs or a 4th order band pass wall :) sorry for the wait u guys

well that sux man!!!...what kinda car you thinking about gettin??..just keep us posted

anything i can afford at this point im lookin at different kinds of cars just something with 4 wheels and an engine at this point

What happent to the ride????????????????????

well i was driving home late at night from my gfs house and i had to stop for a second to let someone cross my tracks and only 1 car can go at a time so i sat there with my blinker on and waited and i saw a car behind me about 1/4 a mile back, so the other car gets across the tracks and i crank my wheel and get ready to cross the tracks myself and i look in my rear view mirror and i notice the lights are out of my site. and all i can here in an engine on my ass. i was at a dead stop and the guy hit me doing 40. u do the math

clean trunk area, keep a fire ext on tap

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

Archived