Sonic Electronix

Ok so here goes ,the Thursday before Christmas I ordered 2 planet audio 15s. Well UPS lost the first order from them.The company I ordered from agreed to reship. I found out that they hadn't even shipped yet and i was contacted on the 30th about the reorder. So the company is going to ship me 2 Boss Audio P156DVC subs instead because well I feel like i was getting the run around. I know Boss Audio isnt a amazing brand and is considered "entry level".Only reason I am going cheap is because I need bass ,But I am planning a large system after upgrades to my electrical. I was just curious if the Subs will handle their rated power? Anyone have a opinion about this subwoofer ?Click here

Edited by merk_master

hopeful noob

.Only reason I am going cheap is because I need bass ,But I am planning a large system after upgrades to my electrical. I was just curious if the Subs will handle their rated power? Anyone have a opinion about this subwoofer ?Click here

This only means u need to spend more money that u can put into the bigger system later on...

And no they won't handle rated power.

1500W RMS on a 2.5 inch coil? xD

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.