WF

thumper02

The LA location is one of the biggest car shows on the west coast and by far the most covered car show on the west. Forbidden Fantasy show considers us the entertainment for the show. Now how often do we get that privlage. They have over 900 cars for the car show alone. In my opinion it is what is best for the car audio community as a whole. AND for sure it is closer then Daytona Beach. I am also trying to make it an IASCA WF location at the same time, which looks like it will happen

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

la isnt nothing , i hav driven to ohio and kentucky and due to a few things i am going to florida

Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator

way to put it boiler , i myself hav been to 2 of the only one location and from i no west coast got lucky to have one this year we all should say thankyou too forbidden fantasy for moving there show to the week we need cuz wf needed to be at a sanctioned auto show per wayne harris

Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator

LA is a heck of a drive but just make a little vacation out of it. hit up huntington beach, tons of hotties. it would be really cool if this was the same weekend as the season opener for NPPL (paintball world series). they play on the beach.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Sweet, Forbiden Fantasy it is. I'm so going to that show (live 15 minutes from it). I guess now that WF is going to be so close now for possibly the next couple of years, I guess I need to get going to shows so I can get a world title (hopefully).

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I will be positive about this and keep my fingers crossed this location is locked up. A joint org venue sounds good too. These are some key ideas I have felt would put a heart beat back into the sport. Good work Doug on making the attempt to get this done.

So is the date March 12&13th?

I will be positive about this and keep my fingers crossed this location is locked up. A joint org venue sounds good too. These are some key ideas I have felt would put a heart beat back into the sport. Good work Doug on making the attempt to get this done.

i went to tulsa ok last year it was a long ass drive i dont care how far it is im still going to do my thing win lose or draw i go to have fun thats what it s about

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Forbidden Fantasy is on the 12th and 13th WF will be 19th and 20th

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

So it wont be at FFF this year, but the next years coming up it will be correct?

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived