Sonic Electronix

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

I-doser is some scary shit. I was listening to some of it on my iPod while I was trying to sleep, and when I woke up the next morning my headphones were wrapped around my neck. Scared the shit out of me!!!

i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

yeah i read up on a bunch of shit and im gonna try it tonight. it says u need nice head phones. mine r pretty medioker but w.e

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500
Custom Fiberglass box
fosgate T1 6x8 Coxials
bass inferno 2000 watt 4 channel
2 XS power d3100's
0 Gauge

Layin in bed, bout to try this shit out

Edit: did 6 minutes of marijuana in a dark room, completely quiet, I figured doin the other ones might make me feel somethin that I didn't know what it was so I did one I'm familiar with..

Results is that while you have your eyes closed it feels kinda like being high..once you open your eyes not so much..

Another idea is that maybe if you've smoked in the past like 24 hours or so and still might have a little bit of active thc left in your body maybe these tones will help reactivate the thc and make your body produce more intense endorphins...

Those are my thoughts, might have to try it again after my idea and report back again.

Edited by iKidwell

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Supposedly when the brain is under the influence of a substance the frequency of the brain changes. If you have done a drug and try the I doser then you may have better luck. It would be as if you could record the frequency of being high and playing back the recording if that makes sense

hopeful noob