Hifonics hfi12d4's flexxin to Keak Da Sneak !

I know this isnt much compared to what ya'll are use to but this is my first video with the new Hifonics subs on 600 watt Powerbass amp .

not bad

so i'm guessing you have the subs firing to the trunk

Edited by deepsilencer

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

not bad bro, i had 8 of those in my work van and they were insane. they beat so hard you could hardly drive at full tilt. my only complant was they didnt get lows very good , and they didnt last long. i had to replace one every month or so. but for the price there awsome entry level sub. beter than kickers entry level imo

Thanks guys, yeah into the trunk like the vid shows near the end. Appreciate the positive comments fella's ! I just decided to start at the bottom and work my way up ! Starting on fiberglassing my doors for some 8" mids now and then will upgrade my sub power and then the subs eventually !

Might want to upgrade subs bwfore you upgrade power or you will have no more subs :clapping:

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

Thanks guys, yeah into the trunk like the vid shows near the end. Appreciate the positive comments fella's ! I just decided to start at the bottom and work my way up ! Starting on fiberglassing my doors for some 8" mids now and then will upgrade my sub power and then the subs eventually !

Might want to upgrade subs bwfore you upgrade power or you will have no more subs :clapping:

Well i meant just purchasing more power first !!! But yes you are correct !! LOL

rwhops.jpg

I like it man these budget entry builds are my steeze :D The funnest part about systems is bettering them not even really the end result :D I love knowing I went from nothing but walmart crap and now im the loudest in my town haha.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

I like it man these budget entry builds are my steeze :D The funnest part about systems is bettering them not even really the end result :D I love knowing I went from nothing but walmart crap and now im the loudest in my town haha.

HECK YEAH ! It may not be much but i stay on a strict 65 dollar a paycheck budget, so considering its kinda impressive i think !!!

rwhops.jpg

At least your setup is on your own cash... A lot of people are making their dreams come true on plastic :nea:

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

Or mommy and daddy buys it, ive seen more than a handful of 16 year olds on here that their parents buy them $1000 subwoofers for christmas its just sad. Even at 16 I bought all of my own stuff, which is why I started out with two punch 1's lol.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200