__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted January 7, 2011 Report Posted January 7, 2011 that locals but up things forsale, such as craiglist ? Quote Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted January 8, 2011 Author Report Posted January 8, 2011 know any other sites? Quote Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
pioneer9412 Posted January 8, 2011 Report Posted January 8, 2011 know any other sites? You could try local news stations. I know some of them have classifieds on them. Quote
Bakerman Posted January 8, 2011 Report Posted January 8, 2011 Ebay has classifieds? Holy shit, I'm on it! Quote
MrSoHeavySPL Posted January 8, 2011 Report Posted January 8, 2011 (edited) Not a site, but we got a paper called the Thrifty Nickel with all kinds of stuff. Edited January 8, 2011 by MrSoHeavySPL Quote 96 GRAND MARQUIS 2 Kole Kmx 15s 6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz 1/0g power and ground Huge Duralast batt. Stock 130a alt Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.) Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693 AudioControl Three.1 Audiobahn bass line driver Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0 Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ 2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level." I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?" *laughs* Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted January 8, 2011 Author Report Posted January 8, 2011 thanks,still looking for a site sumone gave me a while ago but forgot.. post up peeps Quote Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.