Twigz 2 15' Mtx Rfl Build Coming Soon!

well whats up with pics of the subs man?

Well, if he ever calls me I'll take pictures of the subs at his house, but heres some older pictures I took at a car show.

Posted Image

Posted Image

i'll take better pictures tonight if I decide to go their after work or wait until tommorrow.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

dude i just researched that sub and its pretty crazy

Asymmetrical Linear Drive Technology

Massive Die Cast Aluminum Frame

Replacement Cone and Voice Coil Assembly Included

Dual Multi-Layer Spiders with Aluminum Spacing Ring

Spider Plateau Venting

Dual 3" Voice Coils

Inverted Roll Polyester Surround

298 oz. Magnet Structure

4.35" Peak-To-Peak Excursion

Heavy-Duty Wood Crate Shipping Carton

Lock up your children and small animals.

Room Setup:

Subs:

-12" Alpine Type R

-2.5 Cu Ported Box tunned to 38 hz

-12" Rockford Fosgate P2 DVC

-1.35 Cu sealed box

Amps:

-Dayton HPSA1000-R 1000W Rackmount Subwoofer Amplifier

-500 watt Pioneer VSX-9700S

Kicker Wiring

I Am Only 14 so I dont have a car yet :(

yea that sub is designed for spl only

so i wanna see how it sounds in everyday driving

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

how it will sound, will depend, on the enclosure, and the Fs and BL of the sub.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Ok, so I got off work and it was 5 pm till 10. from 9 pm until 10 pm we got fucked with Custard Orders only, which means it's more time consuming and we were back up probally 10 cars. To make matters worse, we ran out of vanilla so you can just imagine the chaos. So, I apologized to all the people who were patient, and said thank you for your patience,understanding, and because they were waiting so long I even gave em more than they paid for and most of them took off happy. Back to matters, my buddie was in the junk yard all day he Visited 6 of them. I can't remember the car the back seat came out of, but it is fold down, and he said it's really nice and in great condition. tommorrow, I'm gonna head over their when he wakes me up which will be like 8 or 9 in the morning, he has all the wood and stuff prepared, and we should have the box done by tommorrow. He's been doing this for I think he said 39 years. After the build is done, I'm going to get the electrical for it so I will only be running a P600 Rockford amp for awhile. So, tommorrow I should have some pictures up if all goes according to plan. I have to be at work by 5 pm.

Wish Me Luck.

Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

sweet twigz gl with this thing i know u got talent

ull be fine

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

you should seal it off from the trunk.

The Build is almost done, it is 11:35 pm. We been working on this thing since about 10 am today. than I had to work, and I got off work, so we been workin on it since 9 pm. We got the port done, we got the back seat it, you guys are gonna shit ur pants. Stay Tuned for Pictures which will most likely be here tommorrow I'm too tired to post em theirs 150+.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

The Build is almost done, it is 11:35 pm. We been working on this thing since about 10 am today. than I had to work, and I got off work, so we been workin on it since 9 pm. We got the port done, we got the back seat it, you guys are gonna shit ur pants. Stay Tuned for Pictures which will most likely be here tommorrow I'm too tired to post em theirs 150+.

Ok, well the build is pretty much done, we ran into more issues. The subs hit, but at volume 33 which is max, it's like turning up the volume to 5. we took out the 6x'9's so it's only the sub woofers. Also, we hooked his amp which is a Zapco to the subs and it got pretty loud, but if we set the volume to high the right one would make I describe it as a "Farting Sound" it'll go really fast and den make a FART and it sounds like it's about to blow. So, we have some issues to work out, but its 2 am and I just got home. He has the camera, he has all the pictures uploaded, when we get around to it we will post them, and than this thread will come to life.

So, Stay Tuned.

Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived