wheres the reviews on the btl n2s at????

slamin87

i still dont understand howcome they dont come out with a rated 3krms sub already... why still 2k....

1)Because some folks have no clue what the hell they are doing. Tell them the sub will take 3k,4k,5k and away with the clipping you go. They still get chit wrong on a 2.5k rating

2) Once the jackass frys the sub from sending a clipped signal who is the first person you think they are going to call?

3) Please read numbers 1 and 2

4) Repeat 1

I really don't see you're point.

Yes you are correct there's ALWAYS going to be turds getting subs, frying them and blaming the company. That's on ALL rms levels of subs.

But mostly on lower level subs such as 400-1400 rms subs .

Because not many noobs buy advance level subs that can take 3k-6k ..

I still say they should of made a 3k by now, ofourse underrated by 1k+.

Btl is capable of doing it they just don't rate it at that

read sensai's post...no reason to rate a sub at a wattage that isnt safe to do without a clean signal, better to have people who don't know what they're doing not overpower a sub with a shit ton of clipping

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

You don't say, really ?

No shit btl can do 3k . Now it's time to Get a new sub rated at 3k but is capable of 5k .

Durr...

Well I'm done in this thread . Peace. :)

just to set something straight I don't see any 3'' coiled sub taking a true 3-4k for very long. That is why they are rated correctly at lower power ratings

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

read sensai's post...no reason to rate a sub at a wattage that isnt safe to do without a clean signal, better to have people who don't know what they're doing not overpower a sub with a shit ton of clipping

Exactly what i said they dont rate it at 3k because of noobs clippin signal but same thing could happen at 1k 2k for extended periods of time, it all equals not good. And theres essentially no reason for a 3k sub when a btl is capable of that all day long assuming that the person knows what they are doing like i assumed the person asking for 3k sub. I just dont see the need for 3k sub from fi if btl can do that.

Archived