Smokey's dual 8" Sub SUZUKI SLAMurai BUILD!!!!

tuned in :popcorn:

Why thank you!

a nice simple build. i can dig it.

Simple is the KEYWORD

pretty cool she wants to do most the work, id vote for you guys :drinks:

Imma hold you to it!

Hmmm wood glass ..... MOAR I want MOAR ...

More pics today!

looks like a fun lil build mang. ha just wondering cuz im from MN, what do people hunt for out that way? im used to people talking about deer n that around here lol

Mostly wild Boar, The islands are full of em.. We have Deer also, But boars are the main kill

Ohhh whats this all about??? This gunna be done by the time i get there?

Yes sir... should be done by the end of jan!

only 8's? Gotta go a bit bigger than that!!

This is our family beach/camping mobile

anything bigger would take up too much room

these SLAMMYs are smalllll

This. But even so, 8s should be perfect for a daily beach driver. Should be mean with some j boog on there huh bra? Lol

Yup... or some BASS REMIXd BOB MARLEY

Uhoh...Smokey's at it again! AND he's got his girl doing the build! Kudos bro! If you're looking for 8's check out Sundown's 8s...those things are BADASS! Cant wait to see this build!

I have two SA-8s but theyre a bit too much for this build, I think im leaning toward a lower line sub, Something CHEAP yet effective

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Why thank you!

Simple is the KEYWORD

Imma hold you to it!

More pics today!

looks like a fun lil build mang. ha just wondering cuz im from MN, what do people hunt for out that way? im used to people talking about deer n that around here lol

Mostly wild Boar, The islands are full of em.. We have Deer also, But boars are the main kill

This. But even so, 8s should be perfect for a daily beach driver. Should be mean with some j boog on there huh bra? Lol

Same style but from nature a little bit more bass

Uhoh...Smokey's at it again! AND he's got his girl doing the build! Kudos bro! If you're looking for 8's check out Sundown's 8s...those things are BADASS! Cant wait to see this build!

I have two SA-8s but theyre a bit too much for this build, I think im leaning toward a lower line sub, Something CHEAP yet effective

Change your mind, whats cheaper than you have it in stock, spend the money for sounddeadening. Think the SA´s will rattle the Suzuki like hell.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Me please! Lol

Thought of dc level 2? I put some 8s in the rear door of my buddys sti and used diamond D3s, I really liked them. I believe jbl has an 8" of the gto too. Polk and infinity have some ok but I never liked the lack of low end response.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

And let me look through my older hard drives. I know I had some bass boosted lucky. Loved jamming that when the pig goes under

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

wo wants more pics?

You know I do :)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Why thank you!

Simple is the KEYWORD

Imma hold you to it!

More pics today!

Same style but from nature a little bit more bass

Change your mind, whats cheaper than you have it in stock, spend the money for sounddeadening. Think the SA´s will rattle the Suzuki like hell.

The SA-8s are for my girlfriends Colorado build

And as for sound deadening, The whole inside of the truck is gonna get bedlined, 1/4 inch thick.. so that means the sub boxes and door panels are all gonna be finished in bed liner, keep all the MDF protected from the elements\should be a awesome finished product

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Archived