Sonic Electronix

possible spring/early summer build....

tryin to get plannin a build, thinkin 4-12's...... removing the back seat of my super cab f150.... now it jus gonna be a wood box prob carpet'd to match interior of my truck... tan. but whats a good reasionallby priced sub? if i can find 4 pro model precision power flat piston 12,s it would be sick to do em out of those . im for sure going ported box, am i thinking right in 22degree angle to have at least two of the subs facing eachother is benificial? [ V ] so box roughly shaped like that, having two subs up two in the angled towards eachother... jus tryin to gather info/plan right now,

-06' f-150...

audio.video.performance.visual

-08' yfz 450

all go. no sho

Do you mean V or >?

Pioneer premier championships

pioneer subs? really??? i dont needa go that cheap! haha i know they make exelent head units, but subs?....

and would [<>] sealed be louder than [ V ] ported if possible? or think eather could be ported? .... im thinkin, have the back solid, then the subs only visible through the front.. .. (if the first design is used)

-06' f-150...

-08' yfz 450

all go. no sho

i loved my rockford p3's (10") in that trans line box i built.... for two tens, loud as fuck!!!! but think i could get in the 150's with 4 p3 12's ??????

-06' f-150...

-08' yfz 450

all go. no sho

Fi SSDs are good for the price and also look into DC lvl 4s or maybe some Havocs from AA... Just suggestions :pardon:

How much power? Budget?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i loved my rockford p3's (10") in that trans line box i built.... for two tens, loud as fuck!!!! but think i could get in the 150's with 4 p3 12's ??????

Its your system do what you want? LOL make it to please you not the guy in the passenger seat. :ehh: that sounds hypocritcal :ehh:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Its your system do what you want? LOL make it to please you not the guy in the passenger seat. :ehh: that sounds hypocritcal :ehh:

oh for sure dogg, i jus wanna break 150db.. haha

-06' f-150...

-08' yfz 450

all go. no sho

To suggest good subs for your situation, we need to know how much power you want to run, a ballpark guesstimate of your budget, and what your electrical looks like. Otherwise all we can do is guess at what your looking for.

As to your enclosure design, not exactly sure what your talking about. Like a clamshell or horn design standing up?

far as budget goes, thats hard to put an exact number to right ths moment, but id say 1000$ or less in subs, ~5000watts for power or so.... ill do a single high output alt, with an extra batterie or two,.. nothin too crazy, but i wanna be able to play LOOOOOWWWWWWW

-06' f-150...

-08' yfz 450

all go. no sho

Archived