skittlesRgood Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING??? If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
vexproductions Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 Are u Fuckin kidding me this topic needs a title change this killin yourself shit is not kool I had a very very close friend try some dumb shit a few.weeks ago and its not kool so to the op please change the title
Hugh G. Rection Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 1 Guy 1 Jar was fuckin disgusting... i thought it was funny. when that thing broke i remember thinking, "oh boy, he's gonna have a good time explainin that one..." Owner of BigAss Ports
jhmeg2 Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 what are these vids and where are they? ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
Hugh G. Rection Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 what are these vids and where are they? u dont wanna know. what has been seen cannot be unseen. Owner of BigAss Ports
iKidwell Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 Are u Fuckin kidding me this topic needs a title change this killin yourself shit is not kool I had a very very close friend try some dumb shit a few.weeks ago and its not kool so to the op please change the title i had a friend kill himself on new years, i'd agree with this. c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
korey_hofer Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 I think you two need to grow some balls if the title offends you previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
skittlesRgood Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 I think you two need to grow some balls if the title offends you that is seriously fucked up..... If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
vexproductions Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 I think you two need to grow some balls if the title offends you Hmmm let's see where this go's .... I think you need to go Fuck yourself
korey_hofer Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 no it's not if your so kind hearted and so much soft skinned the mere mention of some one killing them self makes you sad you need to toughen up. my best friend shot him self but I didn't flip out hte minute I saw the title previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.