Applejack Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 I just can't take it anymore. To much stress dealing with the loneliness. Nobody is talking to me. NEED MORE PEOPLE IN THE CHAT! Come on guys! I'm bored as hell in here! Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 LOL Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
korey_hofer Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 see ya previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
pthrift Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 see ya what he said. do it. but set up a camera. it may be interesting to watch. Clicky for build log.... 2002 Tahoe DC Power Inc 3 alt bracket with 2x230a. alts 1 stock Eclipse CD5030 2 JL HD 600/4 4 Rockford Fosgate 2500bdcp's 4 DC Audio 18" XL's 4 Pr MB Quart Premium Components 200FT Stinger HPM 1/0 Rockford 360.2 No where near enough sound deadening
Sanitarium Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 Remember kids, it's down the road, not accross the street.
Applejack Posted January 9, 2011 Author Report Posted January 9, 2011 Remember kids, it's down the road, not accross the street. Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
TeamHT Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 Why do they call it Applejacks if it doesn't taste like apples? Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
DylanH Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 Remember kids, it's down the road, not accross the street. Thats a life lesson! http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
EclipseChris Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 Why do they call it Applejacks if it doesn't taste like apples? Founders name is jack, and he shoved an apple up his ass. It was a sick joke that has gone way too far. This is why i don't touch them. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.