Sanitarium Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 I'm a member of the fruit activist group. We will NOT stand for bananas being objectified in such a way! Fruit is meant to be be savored and enjoyed as a food product, not used as a sex toy for insertion into the anal cavity!
PUNKYOU007 Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 DO IT! Doethepaperboy "Bars of Pain" Doethepaperboy "Hero Remix" C. Arson d(-__-)b beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.
Hugh G. Rection Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 i am offended at your use of the word banana. Owner of BigAss Ports
n8ball2013 Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 guys i know it was meant to be funny but suicide is no laughing matter or anything to make fun of. I would hope that no one here is contemplating that method of ending things. If so please do not hesitate to send me a pm and I'll give you my number and we can talk about whats bothering you. Having lost loved ones to that method I don'tfind it funny at all. I know know harm was intended but please let's not make light of a very serious manner. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.