Sonic Electronix

Custom Porsche Sub Box. New: vid up! Page 2!

you have them blocked off at the opening which negates half the port. not sure of the measurements or airspace, but i'd guess at least twice as wide and twice as tall. box looks good, just not so much on the ports lol

Looks good man, but my favorite part is you using an xbox to roll out the upholstery!! :lol:

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

You have used your xbox360 wisely good sir,

.... PS3 FTW!

:angry: boooooo!

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

Nice design, but way out of proportion. Use Torres calculator and design the proper box with the proper port. A single chamber with a single slot port will work fine, or if you choose, an aeroport. I like the custom work though, I'd LOVE to do something like that for my car...if it would even work

POTATO!

port would have been ok if you just hadn't cut the opening in half. should have gone all the way up on that... and the house speaker terminals lol.

nice cosmetics though.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

The box does look clean, hope it sounds good.

Also those are some interesting connectors

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

Try to make a new boxcoverplate, where you can use the whole length of your slots. And maby cut the middelbar out of the way from the slot.

Return the "Porsche" decal and get a decal of the symbol from Porsche for one side and on the other side a decal from the type of the car.

Nice work.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived