Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Do All AQ2200 do this?


Recommended Posts

Posted

NEVER look at the max ratings. That's a little tip for you in the car audio world. :good:

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

you have to realize all cars are made different so some flex more then others and some dont. and some people are idiots and put their camera or cell phone on the trunk of their car while its raddleing.

I realize that, but still, an Aq2200d would still bump harder then Aq1200D. I may be saying some pointless words, but the only way an Aq1200D can bump harder then a Aq2200D is if the Aq1200D has great electrical and box, while the Aq2200d doesn't and has a shitty box.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

NEVER look at the max ratings. That's a little tip for you in the car audio world. :good:

So, I'm guessing those batteries won't do the job? :/

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

Idk much about XS, but I think those are the smallest batteries. If you are going to end up upgrading power later on, your best bet is to buy a HO alternator.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Idk much about XS, but I think those are the smallest batteries. If you are going to end up upgrading power later on, your best bet is to buy a HO alternator.

Yeah. Well I'll look into it. I added you so chat would be faster, but yeah. Thanks for the advice.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

I'm on mobile right now. But I'll be happy to answer any questions you have in a PM. Or tomorrow when I'm on a desktop.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

I'm on mobile right now. But I'll be happy to answer any questions you have in a PM. Or tomorrow when I'm on a desktop.

I'll talk to you tomorrow. I got to stay at school until 5 Pacific Time, so if your on after that, I'll PM you. Thanks.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

Buying the 2200d, your going to spend at least 300-400 more than the 1200d, not counting the difference in amp prices. Just in electrical upgrade, a HO would be best though.

Well, I ALSO made a thread (I make alot of threads) about buying a new alt (mechman, etc.) for the civic, but they just said "If all your going to buy is 1 AQ2200D, then 2 batteries should be fine". So.. Theres that. Haha

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

Please end this thread and agree to getting the 1200, there's no need for someone who doesn't know what they're doing to run 500 Rms over what their sub is rated even if someone else hooks it up for you.

That's my .02, sa-12s can get loud off of not much power and in small boxes, that's why they're such good subs, be happy you have them.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 429 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...