Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Do All AQ2200 do this?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Don't be scared make the jump to the aq3500d.1 if you really want them to bump.

That's to much overkill... Plus almost double money of the 2200d.

That's what I'm saying. Oh well. I'll probably get the 2200D, and if ANYTHING, if I don't have enough money for both batteries, I'll probably set the gains to the amp for about 1500 watts, with a stock alt, big 3, 1/0 wiring and such. Then when I buy both batteries, reset the gains and push out all 2200?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

I can guarantee even with extra batteries, you're going to have horrible drop with that 2200.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

I can guarantee even with extra batteries, you're going to have horrible drop with that 2200.

Haha. See, TeamHT said the 2200 would be fine with the batteries, but you said my drop would be bad. To you, what's a bad drop #?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

I can guarantee even with extra batteries, you're going to have horrible drop with that 2200.

First I ran the 2200 then two 1200s on a stock alt, big 3, stock primary and D2400 in the back barely ever saw below 12s.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

I can guarantee even with extra batteries, you're going to have horrible drop with that 2200.

First I ran the 2200 then two 1200s on a stock alt, big 3, stock primary and D2400 in the back barely ever saw below 12s.

So I should be fine with an extra battery right? And with the batteries, which should I get first, the front or back.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

Ok HT, but what was the amperage of your stock alt? He has nothing bigger than an 8O

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Ok HT, but what was the amperage of your stock alt? He has nothing bigger than an 8O

True.. It is a Civic. Haha

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

Actually, you might not have that bad of drop. You can probably stay above 12 volts full tilt.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Actually, you might not have that bad of drop. You can probably stay above 12 volts full tilt.

To me, PERSONALLY, Low drops is in the 11's.. If its 12's and above, I'll be satisfied. And do you know anything about setting gains on an amp?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

The good thing about audioque's, is that on the gain knob, it has a clipping indicator. I would just put on a 50hz note, turn your headunit up to the preferred listening level, and slowly start turning the gain up. When you see the clipping light start blinking, back it down till it stops.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 397 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...