equalizer

hello,

im looking for something to tie my mids and highs and my subs on a new build im planning. would something like the AudioControl EQS be what im looking for? or should i wait for the new rf 360

2007 mustang

Boyo avn701d

hifonics bxi2610

2 olm 2415s

hifonics 100.4

2 infinity 6x8s

2 kicker comp cvt 8s

hello,

im looking for something to tie my mids and highs and my subs on a new build im planning. would something like the AudioControl EQS be what im looking for? or should i wait for the new rf 360

it's probably going to take people a while to answer you. I mean you gave us so much info to process we have to really sit down and think about what to say.

:shrug:

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I'm curious as well I would also keep in mind that each band on the EQ is not linked to the other. For example I have a clarion eqs746 and I love what it does for my highs but if I lower the 50hz dial to cut it a bit from my mids/highs speakers it also affects my subwoofer outputs and I don't like that. Maybe the one your looking at works better than the one I have. :popcorn:

Edited by crunkjuice1

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

I'm curious as well I would also keep in mind that each band on the EQ is not linked to the other. For example I have a clarion eqs746 and I love what it does for my highs but if I lower the 50hz dial to cut it a bit from my mids/highs speakers it also affects my subwoofer outputs and I don't like that. Maybe the one your looking at works better than the one I have. :popcorn:

Yes it does do this. I'm thinking of just sticking my RCA's for my woofer back behind the Deck. Though I love my master control on the EQ.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

the 3sixty is a processor not just an EQ. itll have crossover points. it will do a lot to improve SQ once you learn how to use it properly.

your mids should NOT be playing down to 50hz. as an example, the subs play 80hz and below, mids play 80hz-3500hz, tweeters play 3500hz and up. now if you adjust 50hz it only affects the subs.

if different speakers are playing the same frequencies, apart from those in the slope, your just doing it wrong.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

thanks for the info. ive always really just done subs and never really thought about the mids and highs until this new build, so as much as id love to get the 360 and all its cool features i think i would be in a little over my head at this point. if im tryin to get loud and sound decent then would the eq work? or would i really need to go with a xover and processor too?

Edited by bigkevy

2007 mustang

Boyo avn701d

hifonics bxi2610

2 olm 2415s

hifonics 100.4

2 infinity 6x8s

2 kicker comp cvt 8s

HU front to EQ front in then front out on EQ to 2ch amp set to high pass as well as crossover on amp around 340. Then sub out on HU to sub in on EQ from there rca's go to sub amp set at 80. The clarion EQ makes everything sound better but having things like I do the example I gave earlier still happens, Its like the bands on clarion EQ are linked not independent from each other.

I was just wondering if the AUDIOCONTROL EQS that the OP posted has each band independently controlled without affecting any of the other bands? I assume it does seeing its around $270 for the audiocontrol eqs and my EQ was $60 lol

Sorry don't mean to throw this off track.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg