Im bored so i figured I would take some pics of my gun collection.

Stoeger Coachgun Double barreled 12ga Shotgun- I keep it loaded with 00 Buck by the bed

525f330f.jpg

Ruger 10/22 .22lr- I picked this up to be able to go out and shoot and not have to spend $200 in bullets.

c2da839c.jpg

Glock 34 w/ wolf match grade 4 port compensated barrel

3808a5ae.jpg

d3b40cc0.jpg

Glock 19 with wolf match grade barrel

a8275a34.jpg

a8275a34.jpg

Glock 27 w/ trijicon night sights- this is my daily carry

97385ca3.jpg

12cb5c4f.jpg

Springfield XDm .45 w/ glock light laser combo- this also stays by my bed

5d77c8d2.jpg

20451d5c.jpg

Kimber CDP II 1911 .45

401c4dea.jpg

you have a nice lil' gang of guns there, i see some very cool stuff in there. ill post some pics of mine tomorrow. ill probably have to split it into multiple posts due to limitations on how many images you can put in one post. in the last 2 weeks ive traded away 7 guns in exchange for 3 guns, so ive reduced the herd somewhat.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I'm liking the kimber and the coach gun I want those for my self

I love the Kimber alot. The more I shoot it the better I get with it and the more I trust it. I know some people dont like Glocks, but I trust mine with my life and thats all that matters to me.

you have a nice lil' gang of guns there, i see some very cool stuff in there. ill post some pics of mine tomorrow. ill probably have to split it into multiple posts due to limitations on how many images you can put in one post. in the last 2 weeks ive traded away 7 guns in exchange for 3 guns, so ive reduced the herd somewhat.

I cant wait to see this! I am looking for a nice 9mm 1911 that wont break the bank, do you know of a good one for under $1000?

ill probably have to split it into multiple posts due to limitations on how many images you can put in one post.

say what????

i ahve posted 20 pictures at one time before and i never had any problem unless they changed something recently im pretty sure there is no limit

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

I cant wait to see this! I am looking for a nice 9mm 1911 that wont break the bank, do you know of a good one for under $1000?

my father has a kimber stainless II 9mm. it is a fantastic gun and is ungodly accurate.

Do you know a good place to get one for a good price?

my father has a kimber stainless II 9mm. it is a fantastic gun and is ungodly accurate.

Do you know a good place to get one for a good price?

they are hard to find. what would be easier to find is the kimber stainless target II. that one also comes with adjustable target sights. any kimber master dealer could get you one. kimber availability is kind of a funny thing though. kimber will produce one model for a while, then build another model for a while, and so on. they dont just make everything all the time....

kimber stainless target II 9mm - (just a phenominal all around gun) - http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=210200233

kimber gold match 9mm - (this gun is just the secks!!!!!!!) http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=210840510

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg