Jump to content

Good 6.5" Mids That Won't Send Me Bankrupt


Jeremy1998

Recommended Posts

Posted

Check out madisound.com they have some nice stuff in there.

That ain't happening! Those cost sevral hundred dollars each for 6.5" mids, and now, I'm looking at 7's or 8's, liek those Dayton ones... I still haven't been told the price of those AA's, or where I can get them... Those are my first pick, and if they're about $150, or if I can get a qty. discount to get them for that much, I would likely get those.

Posted

Check out madisound.com they have some nice stuff in there.

x2, great site for piecing together components. partsexpress.com has a lot of good stuff too.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

Check out madisound.com they have some nice stuff in there.

x2, great site for piecing together components. partsexpress.com has a lot of good stuff too.

I love Parts-Express. It's where I get almost everything, so chances are, if nothing better is recommended, I will probably get some 7" Dayton mids from them. They actually don't seem too expensive at all.

Posted

PM Bkolfo4 he'll most likely hook you up with a good price wanting to buy that many.

Edit: for the AAs

Just sent a message... I'm so nervous... That it will be way more than I can afford.

Posted

I'd run the daytons over the AA's personally

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

I'd run the daytons over the AA's personally

Maybe me too... We'll see when I get my price quote.

The Dayton's would run be about $1k or so, and I think I would get free shipping... I damn well better for that much...

I'm guessing the AA's will be well over $3k when I get the quote. That's amost causing me to have a heart attack... I don't know what I got myself into...

Posted

Personally I've never heard the AA mids, but I'm in love with them though. 10+mm xmax.

I know dealer price on AA's and there not bad.

Nowhere near $3000 for 20.

Is the price one of those secrets, like the price of the AA SMD's and stuff? As in you have to talk to dealers to get the price? That's kinda dumb IMO, because I don't want to waste someone's time if I might not even get them in the first place...

And I'm kinda scared to get the price quote... Shipping on those would be probably almost 200 bucks just to ship them... They aren't little.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...