7 Pairs of Soundstream TWS-4s

Cudda_Kine

WOW

im surprised a MOD hasnt stepped in here.

1) STOP BASHING, it isnt getting anywhere you fools.....Next one gets a vacay

2) OP you should look into series/parralell wiring if you want to be safe about your ohm loads.

3) Next one with a negative remark about this "build" will get a vacation

Im tired of everyone bashing for people thinking OUTSIDE THE BOX.....just help him without the negative remarks

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Here are more pictures. This is my thread so I'm not bothering reading anyone's positive/negative gay posts.

IMG_0473.jpg

I moved the tweeters up there to down on the dash. I will put a Dash cover to cover up the speaker wires.

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

I'll be picking this van up (for sale) for my 21" subwoofer/box

IMG_0469.jpg

Thanks for looking

EDIT: MORE TO COME.

I just installed 7 pairs (14 tweeters) of Soundstream TWS-4 Series. Not sure if it is clipping, but I'm running it off my JVC KD-A815 with no 4 channel amp. 50 watts per channel deck power. So each front channel has 7 on each side. I wired them all positive to all negative. Sounds alright but I'm not sure if there is a way to make them sound better. Which is getting a 4 channel amp to push them? Because I think that they are clipping or some sort of style. Or maybe their built-in crossover isn't as Great so which Cross-over could I get to filter out the lower hz. Please Let me know! Here are SOME pictures, ... .

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

Putting a 1080P projector where the Rear view mirror used to be, shooting out the windshield on to a blank wall that you/I can park in front of it. Resulting in a 300" Display with Surround sound in the car. Imaging watching Jurassic Park With your subwoofer. The water glass scene will be life-like. Thanks

IMG_0461.jpg

One more

EDIT: For the low Hz. I'll be using this with a Incriminator Audio 21" Subwoofer. DP

IMG_0466.jpg

EDIT AGAIN: As you can see, the projector will mount very nicely. Can't wait to get it next Thursday

IMG_0463.jpg

Final EDIT: The hand(s) that made this monstrosity!!!

IMG_0464.jpg

Thats over kill on the tweeters its a awesome start keep up the good work

Kool deal man. Dont matter as long as you got the bang set, keep the pics comin. That van gonna be kool with the bang.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

WOW

im surprised a MOD hasnt stepped in here.

1) STOP BASHING, it isnt getting anywhere you fools.....Next one gets a vacay

2) OP you should look into series/parralell wiring if you want to be safe about your ohm loads.

3) Next one with a negative remark about this "build" will get a vacation

Im tired of everyone bashing for people thinking OUTSIDE THE BOX.....just help him without the negative remarks

I deleted my posts. i knew better.

OP. Constructive criticism: wiring all the tweeters in paralell is giving your headunit way too low of a load and will cause major issues in the future.

Archived