MrSoHeavySPL Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 Im interested to see how this sounds, Ive got a 96 Grand Marquis with same trunk 96 GRAND MARQUIS 2 Kole Kmx 15s 6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz 1/0g power and ground Huge Duralast batt. Stock 130a alt Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.) Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693 AudioControl Three.1 Audiobahn bass line driver Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0 Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ 2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level." I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?" *laughs* Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.
99vic Posted January 13, 2011 Author Report Posted January 13, 2011 Im interested to see how this sounds, Ive got a 96 Grand Marquis with same trunk They are a pain in the ass! I told myself I'd never get another crown Vic and put a system in it because of all the rattles and how hard they are to get loud and sound good..... Well here I am again lol. I plan on bagging it soon too. We shall see how this turns out. I'm going to start real soon. I'll start a build log once I start........ Damn I thought I was over this audio stuff. Thanks to sqmonte I got sucked back into it! REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
nCOMP1337 Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 fi has a deal on their old fi x 12s are like 75 a piece and they do 300rms i think, dunno what power your going for
99vic Posted January 13, 2011 Author Report Posted January 13, 2011 Thanks I'll have to look and see. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Parentnoia Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 fi has a deal on their old fi x 12s are like 75 a piece and they do 300rms i think, dunno what power your going for From what I can see, they're only selling the 10s for $65. 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
nCOMP1337 Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 fi has a deal on their old fi x 12s are like 75 a piece and they do 300rms i think, dunno what power your going for From what I can see, they're only selling the 10s for $65. your right, they must either be out of 12s or i misread it because the first part says fi x 10s and 12s, i must have assumed wrong, my bad 99vic, sorry
Parentnoia Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 I noticed because I'm interested. But I already have a set up for 12s, not 10s. And it does say 10s and 12s, but when you click it, the 12 isnt listed. 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
nCOMP1337 Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 yea def sucks, not a bad deal if they had it
Parentnoia Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 Know of any other 12" deals? 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
99vic Posted January 13, 2011 Author Report Posted January 13, 2011 I noticed because I'm interested. But I already have a set up for 12s, not 10s. And it does say 10s and 12s, but when you click it, the 12 isnt listed. That's probably how they con people into buying 10s. ... REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.