99vic Posted January 13, 2011 Author Report Posted January 13, 2011 Know of any other 12" deals? I was gonna try aa and ssa. But the person that was gonna get me the price for the aa subs never got back to me. And the ssa ..... I guess I forgot to look for lol. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
AI James Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 id do a 6th order with 2 12s or 10s...with the port coming through the rear deck much like your first design. Have done it and it sounds great with no rattle whatsoever in the trunk. Box is constructed in 3 pieces though
Dbforlife Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 I feel bad for that trunk lid... lol. DAMPLIFIER... will need... 36 layers 1998 GMC Jimmy 4 Dr. -SINGER 275 Amp Alternator -150 FT. Of 1/0 OFC (8 runs) 4 pos, 4 neg. Front-back. -Audioque AQ2200D @ .5 ohm -2 Audioque HDC3 18's Tuned to 27-29 HZ -4 Clarion 6.5's -2 Optima yellowtops
99vic Posted January 13, 2011 Author Report Posted January 13, 2011 yeah a 6th order is way above my skills, id probably get better sound out of free airing them over building a good 6th order. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
99vic Posted January 13, 2011 Author Report Posted January 13, 2011 I feel bad for that trunk lid... lol. DAMPLIFIER... will need... 76 layers fixed actually the trunk lid wont give me any big problems. the problem is gonna be the gas tank shield and back bumper. those rattle something fierce. here is my last one 2 15s and 1000 watts. that loud rattle is the shield around the tank and some little computer looking thing under the trunk. 3 cans of great stuff and a few rags fixed it though. ill try and find the other vid if i still have it. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
99vic Posted January 19, 2011 Author Report Posted January 19, 2011 Anybody ever do sub and port up in a trunk like mine? REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
00mgm Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 Hey man thanks for posting this I had a box like this mocked up for my 2000 grand Marquis same exact trunk. I need some more ideas. I know how a 4th order works but I'm having trouble picturing the design in my head. Can some one give me an idea. I plan on getting an 18 or 2 15s 2000 Grand Marquis Digital Designs 9512 Rockford T2000bd1
99vic Posted January 22, 2011 Author Report Posted January 22, 2011 I know nothing about 4th orders. Im not even gonna attempt to do one. there are to many things you have to have perfect or it's gonna sound like ass. I'm gonna do a ported box just not sure how I'm gonna position the subs and port. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
00mgm Posted January 22, 2011 Report Posted January 22, 2011 Yea good point what are you doing with your back deck 2000 Grand Marquis Digital Designs 9512 Rockford T2000bd1
99vic Posted January 24, 2011 Author Report Posted January 24, 2011 I'm gonna weld support bars on the sides and cut out the whole back deck, also gonna take the back seat out and remove the thick rubber mat from behind the back part, that helps a little also. I'm gonna start foaming between the gas tank and all that good stuff this week.... Hopefully lol REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.