I have been to a few pawnshops everything is priced high so they can be talked down. It's like a fleamarket. I can't count how many times I have got stuff from pawnshops. Don't let the prices scare you. Well unless your at a crackhead shop. They usually have junk and won't budge.

Thats how it is here... I walked in seen the tv i want and talked to one of the sales guys and it was marked for 199...

I told him if he could work me out a deal i would take it today... He said make a offer. Told him 150 out the door... We shook hands and he even through in a 10ft Phillips HDMI cable that was hooked up to it.

The pawn shops here around Dayton will bend you over with no reach around if you're trying to sell something, but if you're buying, you can get some pretty good deals. I got my 6.5 JL XR components used but in the box for $90, a Diamond Audio D6 12 for $35, and I've bought lots of other stereo components for installs I do. Usually you can haggle the price down a bit, but you gotta check the items out thoroughly since there's no warranty once you walk out of the door.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

the one i frequent my buddy owns and he's got a decent set up..always has top of the line rims stereo's speakers you name it, even deals with cars...he had a dam near brand new 18" solo x for 350 had it on display bumpin and everything. He stays stocked on rims 17"-30" all good stuff, the "junky" stuff he gets in goes on ebay or craigslist for cheap..he has is a dealer for wheel pro's, so he can get brand new wheels and tires of your choice and he only sells them for 150-200 over cost.. he's definitely got southwest ohio on lock.

He's got almost brand new set of 26" dub floaters with pirellis for 2500.00 right now, i may grab em when i get my tax check..

As far as buying stuff, he is kinda competitive lol..really depends what ya got i've sold him about 3 different sets of 22's with tires and he would give me in between 900 and 1300 for each set

2004 Explorer Limited

24" Lexani "pyros" wrapped in 255/30/24 pirelli's

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

(2)Sundown NightShade 15's

IA 40.1

We have alot of shitty pawn shops around here nothing, but old stereos and fake gold.

Chevy Avalanche Z66-BigBlue Edition
Pioneer AVHX2700BS
Cheap dont know brand(Front)
2 Cadence 6.5"CVL midbass (Rear)
2 78 series Autocraft Gold Batteries
Stinger Battery Iso.
New Mechman 270 amp alternator
Lanzar OPTI4000D
Jbl 75.2
DC SoundLab Level 5 18
Lots of 1/0 and 4 gauge wires
Few 250/150 amp fuses
Oriental Blue House of Kolors Candy Paint
18" ION alloy 179/Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 275/70R18
z66Sig.png

never been to a pawn shop, I watch Hardcore Pawn and they look like they got some good stuff. They got tons of stereo equipment there lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived