a 40,000$ check came to my home interested in buying stuff :)

xxlbigboono

US Economy is in the shits because about eighty percent% of what we buy is made overseas at such a discount, there are stores dedicated to selling only china made stuff- 99cent stores, 98 cent stores, $9.98 stores, fleamarkets. These store get more and more crowded, and business blows up with them. And then the housing market is the shits(getting better slowly though)

If dude came up with 1/3rd down on a house, it would be safe to buy a house, but just putting a few grand down probably isnt the best way to go

Actually spending money helps the economy, just buy new, and locally- local community, etc

I think the economy talk is for the political

I just say, THINK, think for a solid week with that money in your acct, or your hands, and dont think of the next month, or few weeks, think a few years in advance

But again, if your in a family that is already well off, you know, middle class family $150k+ range yr, I say blow it

But not if your struggling

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

yes it helps to spend but it doesn't help to spend with planning to live off the government later on that's just stupid

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

are you kidding me, save the money dude i just turned 16 last week and if i had that money it would be straight towards college. im sorry but id rather be in a good college then blown all that money on a system that i can impress my friends with. imo they shouldn't have given you that much money, you dont know how to handle it... yet

mJzD9.png

I love how this types of threads always go way off track like this. :popcorn:

:yahoo: , i wish you'd find somethin to do with your truck... i'd enjoy some updates lol :noob::rofl:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Oh I do, i have many! I make $48.75 nhr! And work 40-50hr weeks...

So how is that street corner at night? Sorry couldn't resist....LOL

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

I love how this types of threads always go way off track like this. :popcorn:

:yahoo: , i wish you'd find somethin to do with your truck... i'd enjoy some updates lol :noob::rofl:

Gonna do some testing tomorrow and got a show on Saturday so more vids and pics to come soon!!!! I still got another db or so in there waiting to come out....LOL

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

where the fuck are you makin $48 an hour without a college degree? And with not much experience because of your age..

And Wenn

I would work if i didn't have lacrosse practice 6 days a week for 2 hours and school and an internship at a construction company.

AMI, I'll be waiting patiently :popcorn:

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

Build in Progress

so instead of paying for school, or down payment on a house or anything that makes sense, your going to waste it all. congrats your the reason the US economy is shit. I hope by the time you end up in school the gov tells you to fuck off and pay for it your self it would serve you right

totally agree.

im 15 too, ive been into cars and car audio for awhile now. finally got my dad to buy a trailblazer, and im doing stuff to it right now. but im telling you its probably the biggest money sucker ever. i honestly dont care about all the money i blow because I WORKED MY ASS OFF FOR IT and my family is well off.

if my rents only had 64 dollars to their name and i had 40k laying around...every dime would go to them. they raised me to be the person i am now, gave me a roof to live under, warm food, and love.

family>audio

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

where the fuck are you makin $48 an hour without a college degree? And with not much experience because of your age..

And Wenn

I would work if i didn't have lacrosse practice 6 days a week for 2 hours and school and an internship at a construction company.

Certaintly don't need a college degree to.make.good money buddy!

I didn't even finish highschool! I dropped out my 10th grade year!

Its called hard work and be good at what you do!

Im a welder & im 21 btw!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

And Wenn

Certaintly don't need a college degree to.make.good money buddy!

I didn't even finish highschool! I dropped out my 10th grade year!

Its called hard work and be good at what you do!

Im a welder & im 21 btw!

ah, that's good to know, i never knew welders made that much money (not sarcasm), but i did think you had to do some type of trade school or something to be a welder, and did you start off makin $40 an hour or did you work your way up to supervising or something real quick? we can continue this in chat or somethin, i'm actually curious.

Build in Progress

Archived