Carl Casper 2011 Vids up on page 5

kbsmoker

have no clue why those animations are there just copied and pasted the top scores from the site lol. Hope to see ya in there man.

the number eighty makes a smiley

8 0

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Im coming back to win... again...

what class are ya doin this year?

most likely, as2, no worry's of popping a fuse.

2010 Loudest in Louisville, AS2

1 Mike Spears 140.8 <------- ME

2 Mike Blair 138.1

3 Shawn Watkins 137.7

4 Jonathan Taylor 136.0

Note, I had to keep my windows up because they put me in X1 class cause i had carbon fiber inside my car...

with that said, this year ima drop down one window, and have al stock parts back in the car to truly win the as2 class..

and I had a broken down sub, snoop and i reconed the sub and its going to kick ass this yr. i did 143/144's window down with torn spider wires help together with tape. no bull shit..

hate to say this but since you did x1 last year i dont think they will let you run ametuer this year.Check the rules...you can try and run ametuer ya never know.

This is true but being it was one time and you didn't know the rules to well they may let you slide. My advice would be to email the commissioner Steve Stern and ask for permission to do as2. I'm sure he will understand your situation. I would just read all the amateur rules well before you went to compete again.

i could be wrong but i think if i compete i would be in MOD5 is that correct?? and what all regulations is there??? and what are some scores to expect in that class??? im clueless on this shit man i dnt compete i usually just demo and or show off.... :pardon: but im thinking about doing the park and pound... any input on that??

and yea ikidwell most likely ill be out just demoing for fun and hanging out!! :drinks: maybe since ill be beside you, maybe ill seem loud :good:

any input on classes or the park n pound would be awesome...

just incase no one knows..

i have 9- 15" subs and 3, 5k amps and 4 1k highs amps all fuses are less than a foot away from my amps... and my box is above back seat

thanks guys cant wait for the show and to meet some friends / fellow bass heads :drinks:

My guess is you don't have to worry about your class because your numbers are most likely gonna be ridiculous for whatever class it is haha. But I thought you weren't competing?

i highly doubt i am competing... $60 just to enter idk abt that.... hmmm and im not going to be a repeat competitor most likely or atleast not a consistant one soo.. :pardon: but im just trying to get an idea about the competion and classes bc i think my truck would get alot of attention at the park and pound with all my highs and the low note groundpoundin box :clapping: hope this all turns out as planned :popcorn: but as i stated before i will have the burban there with the system banging indoors or out hahaha and at our hotel i think me and a few buddies are staying at the hotel across the street so ill be demo'n most of the night where ever we end up lol :drinks: looking foward to it! should be a good weekend :yahoo::drinks::drinks::yahoo: !!!!!

Yes you would be in mod 5. That's really where the big boys play and its a pretty much anything goes class. Expect to see at least a 157+ to win. I would say do park and pound its allot more fun plus its more of a demo style grounpounder format. You will meter 6ft away and it will be a 30 second average on music. You will want a song thats really constant, plays one note, and that plays for a full 30 seconds. Start the song right where the bass starts and let it wang. Btw no profanity or you will get your run disqualified. If you need any help finding a song or anything park and pound is my expertise.

good~0.jpg

2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V

Team Carlisle Acoustics

Team Sundown Audio

Team Xstatic Batcap

2009 MECA DB1 World Champion

2009 MECA DB1 Undefeated Season

2009 MECA DB1 KY State Record

2009 MECA S1 4th place

2008 MECA S1 3rd place 146.9@34hz

2008 MECA DB1 4th place 124.4

2008 MECA e2 DB points champion

2008 MECA DB1 KY State Record

2007 MECA AS1 World Champion

2007 MECA AS1 Points Champion

2007 MECA AS1 Ky State Record

Yea man i already made the decision that if I'm going to compete which I knda want to I'm just doing the park and pound.... But my amps will be here wed according to my tracking info... So I have a few weeks to play with it get everything nice and broke in and hope to find a decent song.... Iv got a few in mind just don't know what my truck will peak at and my box is tuned around 32hz now.... Well see how it all turns out guys in just hoping to get to put my truck on a meter mocked up like park n pound to see which songs work out the best.... But the only chances of that is the day of the show or the night before?? Wer staying at the Hilton... Anyone else staying there or close?

Oh and may I add for the 21 an older out group I planning in hitting 4th street live if there arnt any hotel parties or parkinglot hang outs (prob too cold lol)

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Yea man i already made the decision that if I'm going to compete which I knda want to I'm just doing the park and pound.... But my amps will be here wed according to my tracking info... So I have a few weeks to play with it get everything nice and broke in and hope to find a decent song.... Iv got a few in mind just don't know what my truck will peak at and my box is tuned around 32hz now.... Well see how it all turns out guys in just hoping to get to put my truck on a meter mocked up like park n pound to see which songs work out the best.... But the only chances of that is the day of the show or the night before?? Wer staying at the Hilton... Anyone else staying there or close?

Oh and may I add for the 21 an older out group I planning in hitting 4th street live if there arnt any hotel parties or parkinglot hang outs (prob too cold lol)

Ha just got back frrom 4thst good shit man count me in...

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

• 2 weeks later...

Oh and the AS3 competitors best be bringin theyre A game.

i think im only going to be doing around 45, so if your doing that 50, you got me beat...lol

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

hmmm less than 2 weeks away!! i got my HD cam ill be making some videos so you guys can kinda see what i got.... i also just bought a termlab, so ill be posting numbers as soon as it gets here... i think i need to do some tunning on my amps..? but for my burb with no wall shes moving some air pretty good!!!!! lots of demo's comming!!!! :clapping:

come on guys anyone else going to be there?? :drinks:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png