Carl Casper 2011 Vids up on page 5

kbsmoker

Woot woot...qualified 3rd in AS3 and 1st in DB2

And Hank just did a 142.3 from 9ft away @ 39hz...the dually is fucking this building up...lol

Blakes burb is down right nasty with lows

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

This show is pretty lame. No demoing, locked in the building all day, rude ass officials and expo center employees... Pretty sad IMO. We had sooooooo many people there for the car show part want to see and experience what SPL vehicles were about and no one could. On a high note tho, hank and blake were deff the talk of today. Blakes burban is a true ground pounder people... This thing is a fuckin monster, plain in simple. Hank...he's a whole new kinda fuckin nutz. This dude posts up a 42 in driveby without any clip. The wifey came to experience her first show and even tho the show itself kinda blew, her getting to feel hanks truck, and sit in blakes burb made her fuggin day. It was so impressive I got the go ahead to build the truck for slamology.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

I had a great time man!! Lots of demos ... Just towards the end lol I ended up getting a 134 park n pound... More to come!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

just got home...drive was a bitch. it was a fucking monsoon for about 90 miles, could barely see the brake lights on the car in front me from 20ft away. then i about smashed in a dude pulling a trailer with no brake lights, trailer completed blocked the truck's lights...didn't see him until i was about 10ft from the trailer doing 55.

overall the show was alright but i wont be going back anytime soon. 8 bucks to park and friends paying 15 to see the sound off NOT the actual car show sucked.

but i brought home a 3rd for AS3, which is what i was expecting. and 1st in DB2, wasn't expecting that at all.

ill get pics and vids uploaded tomorrow

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Anybody see the Monte Carlo there, walled off with 4 Fi BTL 15's?

Blue one? yea i honestly didnt see what kinda # it put up tho, but if i am not mistakin it was like a 145or147 like that.

I hope everyones trip home was a safe one! Thanx to Josh and I's superior road trip planning, things worked out perfectly as usual, I slept, he drove....HAHAHAHAHA

Honestly i felt bad, we both(me and Jean-Marie,aka Mrs. Lung)felt like shit all weekend, so alot of sleeping happened. Josh woke me up when he had to run, i would help push then crash back out..

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

here is a few vids

Archived