.....seriously? Lol

What's hard to believe?

We tax people that bring in their own equipment.

Why would I give the same price to someone that goes online as another person who supports my place of business and buys from us???

Most shops do this, hell alot won't put in equipment that is brought in at all.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

you could always put it in yourself. they do require time if its your first. I didn't want to pay anyone and I put mine in, now I work as installing them for people at Best buy. I know BB has gotten a bad rap in some areas, but we do a good job. The main thing you need is a multimeter, a solidering iron, solider, and patience :P I have a viper 5902, love how I don't have to remember functions on the remote, and there is so much I can do with it. It has already saved me thousands of dollars when someone broke into my van and tried to steal all my shit.

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

I thought about doing it myself but after I got my first mustang and the genius who I bought it from installed a compustar alarm with remote start on manual with no neutral safety switch i figured it would be better to let someone who knows what their doing deal with the safety of my car. Also I've heard a bunch of horror stories of people installing alarms with starter killers screwing up the whole electrical systems in their cars.

I thought about doing it myself but after I got my first mustang and the genius who I bought it from installed a compustar alarm with remote start on manual with no neutral safety switch i figured it would be better to let someone who knows what their doing deal with the safety of my car. Also I've heard a bunch of horror stories of people installing alarms with starter killers screwing up the whole electrical systems in their cars.

lol, it can happen, thats also why you have fuses!! they save wiring and I am thankful for that, once and awhile you will get to a wire where if its done wrong a fuse can't save it. The main thing is TEST Every wire you tap into. You may be looking for 1 blue wire that does rear defrost, like I had to do, and there were 30 blue wires in that area >_< Happened that the wire came out of the harness and looped back up so it was a pain to find, but it tested correctly. Wires will rest at ground or positive, and they trigger by going to the other extreme for the most part. Then you have some dodge and Chrysler's that use resistors to handle the locks and other items, because they look for more specific voltages, and a resistor will lower that voltage. See if the FLCAN will work on your vehicle. www.flash-it.com if it does, it may take care of door triggers, horns, locks, trunk triggers, everything, and can make the job so much easier, its amazing what a good bypass can do for you!

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

• 2 months later...

i love my autopage and its has the 2 way and that is nice to have and its been a good alarm so far. ive also had a viper it cost way more and i didnt like the new two way pager it came with but one good alarm i put the auto autopage on myself. and it cost me 150 and it took me a day its also a car starter.

Archived