Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Anybody order anything from these guys?


Recommended Posts

Posted

www.topedgeonline.com

I'm considering ordering something from them cause they have the best price I've seen, site looks legit, but i've never heard of them so i'm naturally kind of hesitant. Anybody ever dealt with them or heard anything good or bad about them?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted

^those are years old...these 2 are recent, one from December and one from a few days ago

http://www.bizrate.com/ratings_guide/cust_reviews__mid--224921.html

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

When I'm leary of buying I get small stuff. Like $20-50

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Posted

Aw damn. Well, i'm gonna call them tomorrow to see if they even have my product in stock. If they don't then I'll order elsewhere, if they do I think I'll give them a shot.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I decided not doing business with those guys, here's why...

The price of the CDA-117 was the lowest I've found online, that was kind of a red flag since I never heard of them before. But I was gonna give them a shot and hope for the best so I called them Thursday night (last week) using their 24hr tech svc/sales support line. Some fruity sounding dude answered the phone and it quickly became apparent that this dude was clueless (surprise, surprise). All I asked him was if the deck was in stock, he tried finding it on the website (why, I don't know) and couldn't...I had to give him step by step directions how to get to it on the site. During our short conversation he asked me what model stereo it was no less than 5 times, the last time I said "why don't you write it down so I don't have to keep repeating it?!" He finally got to it on the site (thanks to me), looked at the page and said "yep, we carry that, it's $239." I almost fell out of my chair. At this point I was very irritated with this clueless fruitbasket, I said "why would I ask you how much it costed when i'm sitting here looking at it on the website where the price is clearly listed? I was asking you if you had it in stock!" He said "oh, i'm sorry, yes we do." Not believing this guy I called back the next day during business hours and a chick answered the phone, I asked the same question, she said she'd have to take my info and would have someone call me back to let me know. WTF? Right then and there I decided I would not being doing business with them......and it's now been over a week and I still haven't gotten a return call.

Oh well, I ordered off Amazon for about $7 more total. Deck will be here on Wednesday:clapping:

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5634 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...