pstone11 Posted January 15, 2011 Report Posted January 15, 2011 since am such a nice guy i did it for u =) thanks a lot man. it was really aggrivating me. You like that Directed amp? I have a nice great big brother of it if you are looking... Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
StatingROBIN Posted January 15, 2011 Author Report Posted January 15, 2011 since am such a nice guy i did it for u =) thanks a lot man. it was really aggrivating me. You like that Directed amp? I have a nice great big brother of it if you are looking... It came with the car when i bought it and it does the job pretty good so im not complaining.(:
StatingROBIN Posted January 15, 2011 Author Report Posted January 15, 2011 If anyone has any ideas for adding stuff to the car, please post them. I prefer to use Kicker stuff because im trying to stay with one brand but i am up to ANY ideas. Let me know what you come up with.
pstone11 Posted January 15, 2011 Report Posted January 15, 2011 If anyone has any ideas for adding stuff to the car, please post them. I prefer to use Kicker stuff because im trying to stay with one brand but i am up to ANY ideas. Let me know what you come up with. That directed amp reminded me of a big 5 channel that I have out in the shed - it has the 600d board built into a 5 channel amp with the option to strap another 600d to it to make a 1200 watt sub channel.. Viper 1100.5 - made by directed, pretty amp for sure. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
StatingROBIN Posted January 15, 2011 Author Report Posted January 15, 2011 If anyone has any ideas for adding stuff to the car, please post them. I prefer to use Kicker stuff because im trying to stay with one brand but i am up to ANY ideas. Let me know what you come up with. That directed amp reminded me of a big 5 channel that I have out in the shed - it has the 600d board built into a 5 channel amp with the option to strap another 600d to it to make a 1200 watt sub channel.. Viper 1100.5 - made by directed, pretty amp for sure. Sweet. I would love to see it.
C-Fizzy Posted January 15, 2011 Report Posted January 15, 2011 I say build your own box. You'll love the output that you gain if you build a nice sized box that is tuned correctly. I'd say your probably tuned at 45 hz with that box you have. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
AI James Posted January 15, 2011 Report Posted January 15, 2011 I say build your own box. You'll love the output that you gain if you build a nice sized box that is tuned correctly. I'd say your probably tuned at 45 hz with that box you have. x2 45hz isnt nessesarily a bad thing though, that may be the sound he likes.
C-Fizzy Posted January 15, 2011 Report Posted January 15, 2011 Sure, if he wants to bottom his woofer out trying to play 36hz. Lol under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
StatingROBIN Posted January 17, 2011 Author Report Posted January 17, 2011 Any one got some ideas about some door speakers? Im lookin to do one 8" two 5 1/4" and one 6 1/2 in each door. Let me know what you can come up with.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.