4 z V.3 18s 18v and a big 4th order

how much sound deadener should i get i dont need any on the back wall because that will eventually get cut out anyway so basically the floor roof and doors

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

mags in ported chamber.

will enable you to smell them when they get a little to warm.

Agreed. If there in the sealed chamber and you smell them, its too late.

if you smell them ... youre sealed chamber isnt sealed either :P

found this out the hard way with a proper sealed box, never smelled a thing, til i took the subs out, then it was like the smell just sat and built until there was somewhere for it to release, lol smelled horrible nonetheless

use wood glue. i saw on a sight there was a test between the two and also with or without the nails/ screws. needless to say the box that just used LN only fell apart first in just a few months i think.

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Why the hell would you even think about fiber glassing your cab corners?

And where's the build at? All I see is a pic of the truck and a few sketches.

Fiberglass cause not everyone has access to a wielder. And back before you could just buy the cab corners, glassing over it or fabricating yoru own steel from sheet metal was the only option.

And build logs aren't instant, they gotta start somewhere. And for this build log the somewhere to start is with pictures of the truck and showing the planning stage.

If all you have to do is spew your ignorance into the thread, go do it on caco where it's welcome.

Fiberglass cause not everyone has access to a wielder. And back before you could just buy the cab corners, glassing over it or fabricating yoru own steel from sheet metal was the only option.

And build logs aren't instant, they gotta start somewhere. And for this build log the somewhere to start is with pictures of the truck and showing the planning stage.

If all you have to do is spew your ignorance into the thread, go do it on caco where it's welcome.

I think we can all agree sani probably knows more about blow throughs than most others here.

small update... got some wire for the big 3 gotta start small

169063_487038163548_545803548_6325164_7846950_n.jpg

this is the best thing about this truck it used to have smog control on it bu tit has sense been removed leaving a bracket that is the exact size of an alt :peepwall:

166461_487038213548_545803548_6325165_197452_n.jpg

this is nifty

167347_487038288548_545803548_6325166_963601_n.jpg

it friggin works :yahoo:

166681_487038353548_545803548_6325168_3175357_n.jpg

tucked away nice and neat but it has about 15ft of wire that comes out

164104_487038403548_545803548_6325169_1566846_n.jpg

thats all for now :ban2: ill do more this weekend maybe a test fit of my stock alt in that lower location

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

This inspired me, im going to do a 4th order with my 15" fi x 4 ohm.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

This inspired me, im going to do a 4th order with my 15" fi x 4 ohm.

way to put a smile on my face its nice to hear something like that when all im doing it something i care about (one reason i LOVE SMD) this place gives me a chance to communicate with people that have the same interests as me

hopefully next week ill be able to get some wood i dont know if i should splurge and get birch or get MDF and resin the outside (the inside will be polyurethane or vinyl or something smooth like that

Spew my ignorance? They were talking about fiberglassing cab corners...and theres no way to get fiberglass and metal to bond properly. Im just trying to save the guy the time and money he wouldve wasted trying to do something that cant turn out right. Pretty sure there was no ignorance whatsoever in my post, but nice try.

And OP - that under hood light is pretty neat...did it come factory?

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Spew my ignorance? They were talking about fiberglassing cab corners...and theres no way to get fiberglass and metal to bond properly. Im just trying to save the guy the time and money he wouldve wasted trying to do something that cant turn out right. Pretty sure there was no ignorance whatsoever in my post, but nice try.

And OP - that under hood light is pretty neat...did it come factory?

i was told that if i fiberglassed the cab corners they might last a couple years but ive decided to wait on that and to answer your question as far as i know the light is factory it was there when i bought it and it looks factory but ive never seen anything like it before

Archived