drink lots of water. and like alex said up top treadmill not as effective as getting out side and run and running is also great for u run 30min-1hour aday everyday and u will will start to feel better.

but first two weeks r gonna suck and its gonna hurt but dont be discouraged it will get better and easyer to do it

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

my last response was kind of lame and short because i had a friend over.

No more soda, only water. No more fast food and keep foods away that come out of boxes.

Count calories and for your size i would cut down to around 2500 calories a day.

If you dont exercise AND diet this whole weight loss plan will foil. You got this way by eating more and exercising less. You need to do the exact opposite if you want to reverse how you look.

Good luck bruh.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Foods to stay away from? It's pretty easy really. Take a look at the nutritional chart, watch the calories, carbs, sugar, and preservatives. Treadmill is perfectly fine and I personally run 4 miles a day.

Your body will learn and adapt fast, so muscle confusion is very good for quick loss. when its crunch time before a fight I will eat only 790 calories a day, run 5 miles a day, and an hour work out but change the times. one month of this and you'll be good.

I can also pm you some work out regiments I use, but I hit the gym 6 days a week.

790 calories on top of working out hard? That's just like not eating at all. My 4 year old eats more than that even if she was on a diet.

OP try HIIT training twice a week and do this. 2 minutes power walking, 1 minute fast running, 2 minutes walking....repeat until half hour is done.

the rest of the days you can run or powerwalk as you normally would.

I know, and honestly I thought it was going to flop the first time I did it, but it works. And I feel great doing so, there are A LOT of vegetables. Mostly carrots, celery, cabbage, and brussel sprouts. Small snack, small teeny pie e of turkey or chicken for dinner. My bro just did this trick and lost 25lbs in his first month, but thats as far as this trick will go. I've come to the conclusion after a month the body starts to hoard any food taken in and then you're working against yourself.

I'll try and get some before and after pics of my buddy and bro. Picture results were just taken last week which was 4 weeks and 3 days into my trick.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?