Ok everyone i'll give you a little back story first.

All through out my child hood into my sophmore year in highschool I was built pretty good, wasn't skinny or fat by any means. I stayed pretty active with baseball, basketball, football, and golf! During my sophmore year I really lost interest in the real active sports and focused on golf...well needless to say I kind of let myself go! What I mean is I would pretty much over eat, drink tons of pop and just wasn't active at all! So I ballooned up pretty good! I just turned 26 on the 2nd of January and realized I needed to do something with my current body state or I would probably end up with health issues down the road! I'm the store manager of a convenience store, so I would be able to get free fountain pops anytime I worked! I took care of that problem and haven't had a pop in 80 days!! Before I stopped drinking pop I weighed 315 and I am just under 6 ft tall! :( I currently am down to 297 just from me stopping the pop! So my questions are:

What foods should I totally stay away from?

What foods should I routinely eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?

Also, starting tomorrow there is a tread mill in my garage that I will start using! Any advice will be accepted!

Thanks,

Brad

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Tredmil wont be as efficient as outdoors. Stay away from junkfood and watch your calories is all you need to do. Eat 2k calories a day and you should watch the scale go down.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

just to throw this out there in case you didn't know, but don't NOT eat, as your metabolism will further decrease, making it even harder to process calories and burn them off. try sticking to foods that you can vouch yourself to be healthy, you know, fruits veggies etc etc. fast food is a killer, same with junkfood like alex said

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

just to throw this out there in case you didn't know, but don't NOT eat, as your metabolism will further decrease, making it even harder to process calories and burn them off. try sticking to foods that you can vouch yourself to be healthy, you know, fruits veggies etc etc. fast food is a killer, same with junkfood like alex said

I haven't stopped eating, im just trying not to eat as much

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

trust me. youl warm up lol. Im sure if you just look online youll find good diets to follow.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Its COLD outside! Haha

Might want to get over that... I am starting to try and lose weight myself and i much rather work out outside in the cold... Plus i like it a lot more to have fresh air when i am working out...

Its COLD outside! Haha

Not if you bundle up. If you're going to run (not sure you should start right off the bat running until your knees have gotten used to it) just dress as if it's 20* warmer out and you'll be fine. You get a lot more out of exercising outside then you do on a treadmill. A treadmill basically pulls your legs back for you when running/walking and you don't get used to pushing yourself forward like you would outside, plus you have to run at a set pace and not your own. Just be aware of what you eat and don't drink your calories, quitting soda will help a lot with that. Other then that just don't over indulge or eat too much fatty foods and make sure you eat a healthy breakfast to kickstart your metabolism.

Edited by CFallsFbody

Foods to stay away from? It's pretty easy really. Take a look at the nutritional chart, watch the calories, carbs, sugar, and preservatives. Treadmill is perfectly fine and I personally run 4 miles a day.

Your body will learn and adapt fast, so muscle confusion is very good for quick loss. when its crunch time before a fight I will eat only 790 calories a day, run 5 miles a day, and an hour work out but change the times. one month of this and you'll be good.

I can also pm you some work out regiments I use, but I hit the gym 6 days a week.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

steroids and hit gym 5-6 days a week..lol

or like me bulk up..i on bunch protine and other crap when work out and try do big weights with 6 reps and 5 sets...when started lost alot of weight now gaining mucle..small gut dosent bother me the slightest but cheast n back getin big..arms are avergae but i only been train 5 month

dunno in pounds but right now im 118kg's roughly 250pounds..but im 6'2

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU