just to throw this out there in case you didn't know, but don't NOT eat, as your metabolism will further decrease, making it even harder to process calories and burn them off. try sticking to foods that you can vouch yourself to be healthy, you know, fruits veggies etc etc. fast food is a killer, same with junkfood like alex said

I haven't stopped eating, im just trying not to eat as much

Its better to eat small portions of food 4-5 times a day then one big portion. Also instead of Soda drink a glass of water before a meal. I try to stay away from Cheesy foods as well as most fastfood resturants. Im on a diet to trying to shed some Lbs for Summer lol

Have a eye on fat, no white flour´s products, less sugars. Dont try to replace sugar with artificial sweetners, thats only baffle the

subconscious. Eat fruits and raw vegetables so much you want and your body tolerate till 3 PM and finish eating for the day till 6 PM.

That helps your body to find his normal hungry feeling.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

When i went from middle school to high school i started dieting, i lost 30 lbs in a month by following my own idea of a health plan, of course it could also be because i was still young. I would eat or drink NOTHING that had more than 5 grams of fat or 10 grams of sugar, i never even looked at calories, honesty it worked great. Good luck to ya man

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

Awesome guys! Thanks for all the info!

TeamHT, that would be great! Just let me know if my pm box isnt working, someone tried sending me a message and it didnt work

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

just eat smaller "meals" throughout the day, try to keep food in your system, I work out at 5 am to jump start my metabolism first thing

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

Work out in the evening, its best for losing weight. Walking, jogging, then running should be your focus over weights. A mixture of both helps though.

stay under 2000 calories! Obviously eat lots of vegetables, start meals with a large salad - no dressing to curb your appetite for the fatty, good stuff.

Eat a large beakfast, I eat fruit and like 4 bowls of mini-wheats, about 800 calories, a med lunch, and a small dinner no later than 6.

No soda or sports drinks.

I lost 20 lbs a month this way. Running at least a half hour a day 5 days a week will really speed up your weight loss if you don't rationalize an extra dessert as a reward.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Check this website out FITDAYcreat your free account , I use this site everyday , i was 290 and now im down to 240 and still dropping , with this site you can write down everything you eat for the day and it will calculate your calories , your BMI , and alot more stuff trust me youll love it ,

stay away from all greasy foods ,too much salt, no soda even too much juice will get you over weight

eat chicken , steak, fish, turkey,no more than 6 onces ,change your bread to whole grain or whole wheat, no more pasta unless its wheat,

Drink alot of water !!!

If you weigh 295 times it by 10 which equals 2950 now subtract that by 500 calories which equals 2450

so your suppose to be eating 2450 calories a day inorder to lose a pound a week , i suggest eating 1900 to 2000 just to lose a little more quicker

Foods to stay away from? It's pretty easy really. Take a look at the nutritional chart, watch the calories, carbs, sugar, and preservatives. Treadmill is perfectly fine and I personally run 4 miles a day.

Your body will learn and adapt fast, so muscle confusion is very good for quick loss. when its crunch time before a fight I will eat only 790 calories a day, run 5 miles a day, and an hour work out but change the times. one month of this and you'll be good.

I can also pm you some work out regiments I use, but I hit the gym 6 days a week.

790 calories on top of working out hard? That's just like not eating at all. My 4 year old eats more than that even if she was on a diet.

OP try HIIT training twice a week and do this. 2 minutes power walking, 1 minute fast running, 2 minutes walking....repeat until half hour is done.

the rest of the days you can run or powerwalk as you normally would.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D