Jump to content

PS3 for $40 UPDATE!


Carroot1

  

25 members have voted

  1. 1. did u buy one?



Recommended Posts

Posted

could be a total dick bag and return it to walmart and say you got it as a gift. walmart gift card?

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

Dang... missed this too. I would probably have ordered one. If by some slim chance they actually go through.... Id appreciate a hook up from one of you who bought a few :drinks:

Posted

Wowzerz! Sad I missed out on this, would have snatched 2 or 3 for myself. But for you guys who bought a few, Contact me if this goes through, I'll take one off your hands for a reasonable price.

Posted

I hope you all get the PS3 that you ordered, because I love seeing big business getting fucked in the ass :)

Posted

I hope you all get the PS3 that you ordered, because I love seeing big business getting fucked in the ass :)

This is really the only reason i got them. At work worst thing I can do is mislabel some documents and and loan takes maybe a day longer to go through. Can't imagine how I would feel if I was the guy that did this, if it actually goes through.

Posted

I'll keep one And flip the other.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9659 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...