reverse light HID's how to

this a kool idea... gone have to try this on my ford. wonder if 16 Gauge Primary Wire would work for this cause i got a extra roll some where around here...

lol my next thing is to put a toggle switch so i can turn then on while im driving for those that got there hibeams on or are tale gating.

lol gotta try this to & mybe even wire them into the alarm.

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

I might have to do this for my truck! I have a reverse cam but the night vision isn't great. Thanks for the idea

if you do this mod, you will see just about everything and some.

Just curious how long them hid bulbs are going to last being that the reverse lights appear to be in your trunk lid, and with a beating system vibrating that trunk too hell and back...

Thinking if you do have some dd9515s in there, those bulbs cant last long. lmao

thats my everyday car bro is completely stock so no system in there. and ive had them in there for a while with no problem.

this a kool idea... gone have to try this on my ford. wonder if 16 Gauge Primary Wire would work for this cause i got a extra roll some where around here...

lol my next thing is to put a toggle switch so i can turn then on while im driving for those that got there hibeams on or are tale gating.

lol gotta try this to & mybe even wire them into the alarm.

try it man you would love it man

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this on a Grand Prix forum, he also wired his to a toggle switch =P

As far as the LED comment, friend of mine did LED's in his Shadow, and went through 4 sets before finding one as bright as stock. They were $30 for the pair.

I really want to do this now FUUUUU!

Too many projects, too little time...

Archived