Sonic Electronix

ive heard them...there like a JL W7 on steroids

lol nice

and to OP since you asking these questions(no trying to bash) do not run those amps at .5ohms. Get a big enough amp that can power those sub properly at 1 ohm. and i dno its small back there im thinking 2 18's is pushing it you'll want around 10-12 cubes after displacement for those subs if 18's so figure out you have space wise and go from there.

Thanks I'll do 2 18s smd and 4500d at 1 ohm that shoul be enough power for them..

only one? ok you'll need maybe about 14 cubes per. those subs take ALOT of power

and to the OP sorry for not answering. They sound great the response is very flat and they can play any bass you want as long as you tune it right. they are power hogs to get them to come truely alive.

Thanks for ur big help.ok wut would u consider me to go..1 or 2 18s SMD? What would u do cause I kno how to hook it all up and everything but my weakness is my box building and what to get far as how many 18s and the SMD are power hungry. So wut would u do? No wall.

lol nice

and to OP since you asking these questions(no trying to bash) do not run those amps at .5ohms. Get a big enough amp that can power those sub properly at 1 ohm. and i dno its small back there im thinking 2 18's is pushing it you'll want around 10-12 cubes after displacement for those subs if 18's so figure out you have space wise and go from there.

Thanks I'll do 2 18s smd and 4500d at 1 ohm that shoul be enough power for them..

only one? ok you'll need maybe about 14 cubes per. those subs take ALOT of power

and to the OP sorry for not answering. They sound great the response is very flat and they can play any bass you want as long as you tune it right. they are power hogs to get them to come truely alive.

Thanks for ur big help.ok wut would u consider me to go..1 or 2 18s SMD? What would u do cause I kno how to hook it all up and everything but my weakness is my box building and what to get far as how many 18s and the SMD are power hungry. So wut would u do? No wall.

Ok I was thinking 5 cuft for each sub. On the site it says 4-7 cubes and I'm get the maxima cuft as I can in The h3 I hopeing 15cuft+ idk I have to see. Or someone that already has measure knows..I'll see tho

lol nice

since those are MSRP 1k subs and it seems like you got money to throw around i would start with one. Build a couple boxes to see what you like best with that amp. Once you figure this out if its not loud enough for you(you can get very loud for one sub with these) then get a second sub and amp and double the box

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Well if I can go 2 I'll do 2 first but I'll do 1 like u said. With like 8+ cuft box..I'll love to go more and be very loud in the 150+ hair tricks..stupid loud but thinks and ya $ not the problem it's just seeing what I need to buy..thanks.. I'll see when I get the measurements Down.I hope 1 18" will do maybe 2.

with all that weight, wont you need to get airbags too?

Yes sir..:)) I diff gonna bag it. Same as meade put on his suv..3 switches.. Ur love my build on my YouTube when I'm done with my altima build

yeah dude fure sure! whats your youtube name? ill subb

Well if I can go 2 I'll do 2 first but I'll do 1 like u said. With like 8+ cuft box..I'll love to go more and be very loud in the 150+ hair tricks..stupid loud but thinks and ya $ not the problem it's just seeing what I need to buy..thanks.. I'll see when I get the measurements Down.I hope 1 18" will do maybe 2.

id say 8 cubes max.. then slowly take away airspace until you find that "sweet spot" im assuming it'll be around 6.5-7 cubes

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Damn must be nice to not have a money problem, and not totally understand what it takes to properly design a setup.

That's what I'm doing now. I kno alot about audio Its just these smd Is so hard to find the cuft and tuning cause I went to differents sites and they say like all I need is 4 cuft and one says I need 5 cuft and other one said I need 8 cuft. So I just made my account on SMD were the professional is and get 1 soiled right answer.. And I work my ass off, I have 2 jobs and work 6 days and in the summer I landscape yards for companies and houses and mow grass and ya I did get lucky bout getting that job cause my boss sister need help one day and I help her put up like 3 trees for free then she offer me a job by landscaping yards, i took it and I never knew she owned a bussiness landscaping yards..my parents don't help me out on nothing dealing with audio if they did I would already have it trust me. And i bought my altima and gonna buy my h3 if this damn guy will call me and tell me yes or no.:) but if I was my 2 brothers lazy brothers I would of been set, they never work in there life 18 and don't have to work cause mom and dad buy them everything cause he gonna be a doctor and he thinks cause he so smart he don't have to work. My parents ask me all the time y do I work it's because I love it and if I brake something i don't have to worry I'll just buy another one. If u knew what job I have u would be like damn I see y ur getting all this stuff.. Just like Jp ha pump gas my ass ya in airplanes I bout freak out ha..but if u need any help just ask. I have all kind of stuff laying around hell if u need it I'll give u big deal in it..

email AA and nick and scott will help you get box specs.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived