craniumcrackinbassv2 Posted January 18, 2011 Report Posted January 18, 2011 are the tsunami BT703 batt terminals any good? they are the only dual 0GA terminals i could find for a good price.
osamio Posted January 18, 2011 Report Posted January 18, 2011 are the tsunami BT703 batt terminals any good? they are the only dual 0GA terminals i could find for a good price. It's hard to screw up batt terminals, as long as they're gold coated, ( my opinion the most conductive). I'd say they're fine. 2009 Cobalt LT Pioneer Headunit 2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp) 2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp) 2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp 4x Pioneer 6 1/2 Pioneer GM-6400F Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P 2x Champion series PRO 12" subs 0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery To come: New or repaired DTR!!
korey_hofer Posted January 18, 2011 Report Posted January 18, 2011 I broke a set of terminals in half, now I always use copper welding lugs and solder the bastards solid previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
nCOMP1337 Posted January 18, 2011 Report Posted January 18, 2011 I broke a set of terminals in half, now I always use copper welding lugs and solder the bastards solid is that something you can just get at the local hardware store, or from ebay
Alex K Posted January 18, 2011 Report Posted January 18, 2011 yep. knuconceptz, darvex, parts express all carry them 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.