T3 T.2000 sub for bid on ebay

nCOMP1337

Who said it was one of those that's the problem until someone can confirm that how do we know it isn't a perfectly fine subwoofer that's the risk the buyer will take if it works out good T3 looks good if it works out bad it was a product made in T3's trouble period.

teejay.. you should contact the seller and get the serial number.. and request to be forwarded the buyers email so you can eplain stuff and MAYBE handle it if something goes wrong due to it being a old model..if it is a old model then it will probably blow and that one person will shit all over t3s name.. from a buisness standpoint warrantying that ONE sub would be worth the reputation.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Lol if yall have a problem with me say it to me deal with me about that or dont pick which you want, but dont sit here and tell me how to talk i dont tell any of you guys to talk correct me if im wrong,

I don't think anybody has a "problem" with you. Just your language when discussing the product you represent. You dont see Rusty or Jacob or Ed getting on the forum and dropping F bombs left and right. You should not do it either. Thats all I was getting at. And I agree with you about not wanting the sub to be sold if it is an older model that is not built to current standards.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

teejay.. you should contact the seller and get the serial number.. and request to be forwarded the buyers email so you can eplain stuff and MAYBE handle it if something goes wrong due to it being a old model..if it is a old model then it will probably blow and that one person will shit all over t3s name.. from a buisness standpoint warrantying that ONE sub would be worth the reputation.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...